Retro 1 Quickstrikes - Armed Forces and Father's Day

Black and white 1's ?? Souns prettyy good...lol some pics would b help out tho..

Beef & Broccoli AJI's?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I like both pair...

if anything i'd buy the white and khaki 1s...kinda reminds me of the linen Xs.

if i get a nice hookup on it, i'd cop.

B1LLY HOYLE definitely wasn't joking when he said there would be a lot of 1's releasing this year.
laugh.gif

Man, the color schemes for the 1's so far have been craptastic! Thanks JB.
smh.gif

THEY ARE FRESH BUT JB IS OVER MAKING THE 1s. DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE THE ONES BUT THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY!
tired.gif

much love to the armed forces, but these dont look right. they shud come with a matching machine gun.

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

03a36ad514b90db21c5380fc46a05c15b97f0be8.jpg

Im pretty sure these are the armed forces 1s that you were talking about...Im not sure about the Fathers Day 1s though.

both are ugly
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like them both but the 6/17 Countdown Pack also releases on 05/24/08. I really don't get why JB would do a QS on that day, especially being that
Armed Forces Day is on 5/17. Why not just drop on that day??? makes no sense to me...and I thought these were supposed to be dropping sometime in April anyway?At least according to KATC's episode 3 that's linked in another thread...

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

I like them both but the 6/17 Countdown Pack also releases on 05/24/08. I really don't get why JB would do a QS on that day, especially being that
Armed Forces Day is on 5/17. Why not just drop on that day??? makes no sense to me...and I thought these were supposed to be dropping sometime in April anyway? At least according to KATC's episode 3 that's linked in another thread...
people will be shanked/mobbing for the 6/17's, those that can drop 3bills. fusions are expensive too imo, for 100+. these are a good cleanalternative for those not like either others.

Back
Top Bottom