Retro 5 release Eu......who can tell me whats dropping?

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by irishbaz

picked these up today in Ireland 130 euro for the black 3m
smile.gif

It sickens me to see them on nike Uk for 80 pound that's about 100 euro when converted ! Still getting them from the US would prob be the same after the duty charges.
£80 is more like 89 euro!! euroland is being robbed!!paying £35 more is a joke long live the pound!!
Tell me about it dude, Ive been heading up north the past while for the grocery shopping its that bad!

How do the V's fit? I wear US 9,5 Dunks/AF1's, but Jordan I's i wear a US10.
So should I get a 9,5 of a 10?

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

The price for the CDPs where 300€ for the pack or 200€ the "good pair" and "100€" the other one, people at Nike know what they're doing
Just wondering, What did they consider the "good pair" in the vii/xvi pack? I figure the vii would sell better, but the xvi would cost more to produce, same goes for the vi/xvii.

The "good pair" for nike is the older one ( the one that will sell better), only the first two packs sold together, the others ones were split.

I saw some shop selling the VI, V, III, IV for 250€ and the another pair for 50€ and they weren't resellers.
But in general and for the big stores ( Nike, FL) it was 200/100. For me it was a slap in the face, first they charge too much for a pair of low quality retrothen they depreciate their others creations.

I laughed when I saw the I worth much than a XXIII, I though that the I is better in term of quality and technology
laugh.gif

Sorry for being off topic.

For Sneakerhizzle, the same as you, I wear a 9.5US in general, and a9.5/10US on I and Air Max , for the V a 9.5 it's good for me. I think a 9.5 will fit you.

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Nikestore online UK has a full size run -£80 + £4.95 shipping

ThaDoogal23 - size10 ...will this be size UK9? ...I heard that the first batch run is always in US sizes?
It is UK sizes im a UK9 and ordered a 9 from the sizing chart..........

Do a search for nikestore in google and it gives you a free shipping code!!

Yeah, I see they now have the UK sizes up, I haven't bought anything from Nikestore since the 10/13 countdown pack last year so I had to double check.
Good looking out on that shipping code! Cheers mate!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Pack or no pack...Europe or U.S....these are garbage.

With me ... I dont know if I want the US Pack box or the UK box .....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sup guys,
I work at FL Europe, so as many of said the "3M" raging bull Vs dropped last thursday.
FL EU will also get the "red" raging bull Vs with a retail price of 135 Euro (I don´t know the exact release date).
I don´t know the reason why JB is splitting up the packs over here in the EU but I love it.
Either it´s becuase of the law´s as many mentioned, or what I could imagine it´s because the packs sold like sh.. over here.
The people bought the CD packs when the price were down to 150 - 180 Euro´s, so all most nobody over here paid near retail for this fu..ed up idea.

Pissed, I order my V's and they came today, in the wrong size! +@!+!%@%! I ordered 9 and they sent me US 9. And I found out they dont do exchanges onlyrefunds
mad.gif

I know someone in the other thread that got locked said Paypal may work for US residents. Does anyone know if that is true?

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Pissed, I order my V's and they came today, in the wrong size! +@!+!%@%! I ordered 9 and they sent me US 9. And I found out they dont do exchanges only refunds
mad.gif

Sorry to hear that bro,
that's why I asked about the sizes myself 'cos I heard that the first batch always comes in US sizes. Send them back & try Footlocker.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I know someone in the other thread that got locked said Paypal may work for US residents. Does anyone know if that is true?

No, Nikestore will not ship outside of the EU.

Pissed, I order my V's and they came today, in the wrong size! +@!+!%@%! I ordered 9 and they sent me US 9. And I found out they dont do exchanges only refunds
mad.gif

Damn, I must've ordered the wrong size as well then. Oh well, guess I'll just send them back and re-order... although it does take notoriously long forthem to process a refund...

Originally Posted by larzhin

mad.gif

Damn, I must've ordered the wrong size as well then. Oh well, guess I'll just send them back and re-order... although it does take notoriously long for them to process a refund...

Mine are coming as a US9 then never mind!! Anyone need a pair
happy.gif
?? and iwill ship them to the US!!
devil.gif
I will reorder if theirwrong....................
happy.gif

Just a heads up guys the reds will drop either tommorrow or thursday in smaller quantities than the3Ms

My local footlocker is only getting 1/3 of what they got of the 3Ms.....grrr

I live in Rome and purchased two CDP packages. for 299 Euro.

Maybe packages don't exist in certain countries but Italy isn't one of them.

I'll cop the Red V's if I can get them by theirself.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Just a heads up guys the reds will drop either tommorrow or thursday in smaller quantities than the3Ms

Nike stores should also have them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

They droping on nike uk?

How can they send the wrong size when the website clearly says UK SIZE??

Back
Top Bottom