retro 6 for 09 confirmed

why couldn't he get shoes with all that. I'm tired of waiting. i need to know what they look like or im gonna use my cash on flint XIXs.

Maybe the sneaker is what ever sneaker color he is wearing in that poster. I mean it could be that color on the 6s or that particular 6.

Originally Posted by Xavier23

The pewter 1s are dropping in feb so y would they drop 2 orange color ways in the same month they dropped orange dubz and I haven't seen anything orange since now what orange is in Or somethin......

What are you talking about there was all those Orange color'd 8s just in 07 (Stalths, Peapods, Anthrice joints even had orange) man This shoe better not beorange sorry Im just not feeling all this orange in the closet (i only havelike 2 or 3 orange kicks and i feel like thats too much)

and Yes 25 pages of Nothing gosh somebody leak a pic already

what is it with people making videos of the stuff that they bought? look at me! I am cool cus of the stuff that I have! my stuff makes me cool!! I wantattention

Last time we were supposed to get those quickstrike 6's and had no pics a month before nothing ever turned out. I don't know about a February release,I wouldn't guarantee it.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Last time we were supposed to get those quickstrike 6's and had no pics a month before nothing ever turned out. I don't know about a February release, I wouldn't guarantee it.

oh boy i hope we all remember what happened with that thread ^^^

just to clarify my og post about the 'pack' Ted received...i never said it was related to the shoes...i am sorry for those of you who read what iposted and somehow came up with that idea...i tried to make it as clear as possible by saying i found it interesting considering the timing of having thosespecial 'G' packs being sent out, having those 'G' commercials coming out and around the same time a supposed 'gatorade vi' ...

JB can we get some pics already IF this shoe is for real...this thread needs to stop until something more concrete is said and/or shown...

Imagine grape 6's? Lol.
But I think its pretty obvious about these released is getting more hype then anything.

can't wait
mad.gif

^ hope so, im gettin tired of all this. i wana see wat they look like. there is like a million guesses and no answer

Back
Top Bottom