retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im losing faith that this will really release. I mean theres 2 weeks till february starts...
me to but greatestgoliath siad there were coming and i havent seen him wrong about anything before

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Last time we were supposed to get those quickstrike 6's and had no pics a month before nothing ever turned out. I don't know about a February release, I wouldn't guarantee it.

co-sign, everyday we go without pics I tend to think this is whats gonna happen more and more

Smh...

How could this thread survive 27 pages without pictures?
I think we should lock this thread up and make a new one when pictures surface, because having this thread around is just pointless
and we're creating hype with every post. "Including mine"

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Smh...

How could this thread survive 27 pages without pictures?
I think we should lock this thread up and make a new one when pictures surface, because having this thread around is just pointless
and we're creating hype with every post. "Including mine"
so true. everyday i see this thread on the front page and i think there might be something worth looking at. its always just more guesses andhype. it would be nice to not see this thread until there's something solid in it.

^^^^ lol! right after the hype comments too!

but yeah, the jacket that had come up in the orange seemed to show they might be releasing, but the I notice how max orange is basically as red as a ferrari sothat makes the jacket kind of irrelevant

my hopes are dwindling but I can still wish!

I dont care if they drop them or not. The quality will be horrible no matter what the colorway and i hate orange as it is if thats the choice

these aint comin out.it was all a hoax i bet. n those jackets...for fusions..ima juss stick with purchasing ogs and retros that released..smh

smh.gif
at everyone saying they will cop when there is no picture not even a sketch. We don't even know the colorway yet and you guys alreay know your gonnacop?
smh.gif
Wait for picture there is no reson for this thread to be open.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

smh.gif
at everyone saying they will cop when there is no picture not even a sketch. We don't even know the colorway yet and you guys alreay know your gonna cop?
smh.gif
Wait for picture there is no reson for this thread to be open.
seriously, this is hype over something that we havent even seen. for all we know they can be the ugliest colorway possible and every1 is gettin ahard on over it. sheesh!!!! put your stiffy back in your pants guys until the pix surface
laugh.gif

^^^^ sum people just happen to love 6s. if they do release, which Im doubting, I will prob cop. _But I cant say anything definitive until i see pics

^^^^ sum people just happen to love 6s. if they do release, which Im doubting, I will prob cop. _But I cant say anything definitive until i see pics

thas wat i mean, i love 6's too but if they come out wit some horrible $h1t im not coppin no matter how much i love 6's

Originally Posted by NJstress03

thas wat i mean, i love 6's too but if they come out wit some horrible $h1t im not coppin no matter how much i love 6's

I second that motion

They probably going to drop as quickstrikes with out a pic on the net and everyone will see them in stores and just cop becasue they wont know what to do. Weshould have pics already.

As long as they don't look as $@$* as the olympic ones that just released, these are a must cop. And Please JB, don't stitch a vagina on the toebox...

olympic vis were trash so if jb comes with something like that again i will do the same as i did then and pass.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

As long as they don't look as $@$* as the olympic ones that just released, these are a must cop. And Please JB, don't stitch a vagina on the toebox...
HAHA this actually made me lol

Back
Top Bottom