retro 6 for 09 confirmed

this is some bull crap, this thread been goin since october and still no picz. aint that some $#@#
mad.gif

yawn*
2 any1 even bothering with this post, just sit this year out until retros get cool again. Become more selective.
I wanna shout out any NTer who ever mentions JB saving them money with all the fugazi excess.
let's see whats good with the

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retros
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't some dude post a thread claiming these "Gatorade VI's" were on hiatus until the end of the year?

i dont even want them anymore. maybe if and when they decide to drop, i'll have some money. and maybe i'll decide to cop, depending on the color.

this some bs I just want to see because I think bout this ugly sounding colorway on my favorite Jordan ever just show us something or let us know that nothingshappening. Jb plays nothing but mind games

hmm ready to jus throw n the towel n say these jus aint droppin. looks like i got caught n tthe rumpor mill again

Being a collab, I am hoping the CW uses black and Gatorade's most popular flavor, orange. Would like a "black infared" style with orange takingplace of the infared.

Back
Top Bottom