retro 6 for 09 confirmed

You are 100% right about that, i am retired from new releases after the 11/12. I have two ds infareds like i said earlier that i know will crumble if i wearthem so whats the point, im done with 6's and new releases
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by che3055

This is ridiculous.

Everyone complains that JB isn't coming out with retroes; that they need to stop it with the damn fusions and hybrids and start doing some good stuff. Come
on. We haven't even seen a shoe yet. Let's at least hope it's good before we write it off as junk. Sure, it could be disgusting but it also could
be something really nice. Don't pass judgement on these without even seeing what they look like.

couldn't have said it much better than that

If the 6's are dropping out in 09 I will cop them just cause I love the 6's
and if it's true the info about the infrared I will cop X3 but not sure about the gatorade 6's????>

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by che3055

This is ridiculous.

Everyone complains that JB isn't coming out with retroes; that they need to stop it with the damn fusions and hybrids and start doing some good stuff. Come
on. We haven't even seen a shoe yet. Let's at least hope it's good before we write it off as junk. Sure, it could be disgusting but it also could
be something really nice. Don't pass judgement on these without even seeing what they look like.

couldn't have said it much better than that
i guess you haven't seen the quality of the retros jb's been putting out the past few years.......

Hopefully they don't go crazy with the whole gatorade thing and bring out a green and orange colorway (I would die...). If it can be then infraredcolorway, then we'll be happy and as far as quality, there's not much we can do about it. It's getting crappy cause they're trying to savemoney. It's a damn shame cause Nike came out with a lot of retros and the quality on them was really good. Let's just hope they can make an effort tomake this one look good.

We probably won't have pics of these until at least december and probably not until january so I won't get my hopes up when the most realistic colorwaywould be white/green-orange

here we go...hella for sale threads titled

"i got those Gatorade VIs!!! sz10.5"

If they would ever drop the september blue, or maroon joints again I'd be all over it.

I hope its not an OG colorway. i wish they can make cleaner retro + colorways (like the white/midnight navys)

i dont care what comes out as long the infrareds, white infrareds or the september blue colorway are possibilities!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom