retro 6 for 09 confirmed

All this begging for pics won't do anything. If/when pics are available they will be posted. Until then everyone should calm down and leave this threadalone. Too much unnecessary hype.

damn this release is gonna be crazy
23 pages in and theres not even pics, should be interesting

Originally Posted by ehbball88

For those who have doubts because these have not been found on official websites release date lists or on here with any real sources, I can say that an owner of a mom and pop store who I know meets with his official Jordan rep once or twice a month. He told me at his last meeting about 2 or 3 weeks ago these were mentioned by the Jordan rep. No colors, photos, or exact release date, but he said Jordan vi retro colab with Gatorade would be releasing most likely in February. The owner went on to tell me that the Jordan rep would have more info on them when they meet any day now.

then log back in a couple days and post.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Got these from the other site....REMEMBER THESE ARE NOT THE REAL COLORS, JUST IDEAS.

I hope these are just ideas, because these are horrid IMO.

this is what nt is turning out to be just a place where people chat continuously about the same products with no major news pics or stories

LOL @ orange.

Just cant turn the gradient wheel like 2 spaces to get red huh JB?

Not buying these if they aint red. Straight up JB aint gettin no money outta me

I'm gonna laugh if these shoes never come out and are complete ducktales after 25 pages of nonsense.

LOL ...nice PS, but if they really do release like that- orange? really?

these dropping on October 31st too?
sick.gif

wasn't there a sample shirt that was black/red/blue or purple on here a few months back? was that shirt for the vii's or vi's?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

wasn't there a sample shirt that was black/red/blue or purple on here a few months back? was that shirt for the vii's or vi's?
wink.gif
Those were for the True Flights. Also, I have done a few more PS's, but those were the least outrageous of them. I know there was at leastspeculation as to an orange colorway of them, but I don't know. I also did a few other PS's with blue added in, but they aren't great

Back
Top Bottom