retro 6 for next year

Those are NOT the lakers vi those are a photoshop from a fellow NTer BP hence the BP watermark.

laugh.gif
says the guy whose selling titaniums for $2100

i like the materials in the black/white, but the colours don't work for me. not touching the pistons and lakers neither.

laugh.gif
at the "(Limited Release)"

They are all going to be GR folks, maybe a certain colorway here and there will be an Urban Account, but all will most likely be GR.

i like all the other colorways besides the pistons one...and partial to the speckled midsole on the white/black ones.

I'm partial to those varsity reds, just cuz they mirror the originals closer than the others. I love the retros that look like the ones I was sweatingwhen I was like 10-12 years old telling myself "one day, I'll get me a pair of those". Now, if those Lakers colorways were going to be releasedI would probably have to strongly consider a cop on those too, they are serious fly. But the varsity reds are a definite cop for me.

i saw the white/black today in flightclub.....i must say i really like em,they look way better in person then in piks
i also saw the black/reds tooo......does i dont like so much

when i first saw the piston VIs i kinda like them. now the more i see them the worse they get, same with the speckled VIs. The only ones worth coppin are thelakers, varsity reds, and white/reds

Are these actually going to be released does anyone know? Or is the "Laker" colorway the one with the faint yellow-purple stitching that has thewhite lace plug with the purple jumpman? If so, these with all the purple stictching will be my second cop of the VI's that release in 2010. Cuz I'mdef gettin those varisty reds.

Back
Top Bottom