Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

In my opinion this release is already gonna be bad because it has to do with gatorade. They should just stick to the og colorways. Some infareds would be nice.

If this has to be a colab with gatorade I think the best thing for jordan brand to to would be to put them out in some og colorway like red,white, black,infared (no orange or green) and then to connect it with gatorade put a tniy little gatorade lightning bolt from the logo on the shoe where the 23 is stitchedon to the CDP v's. That would be nice. Keep it og, but still connecting it to gatorade. These would be classic if they were to do that.

well being that we're just speculating and that we're talking about jb. what makes you think they're gonna be either blk or wht and max orange. imean it would be the far fetch for jb to drop a max orange and blk or wht color way. come on jb finds a way to mess up n.e.thing, just look at the peapods and08 VI.

If its the Infrareds replacing the red with orange, then it might be decent. If they throw green anywhere in there, then it will most likely ruin it. If it isjust black/orange I will probably cop and cop that jacket too.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

In my opinion this release is already gonna be bad because it has to do with gatorade. They should just stick to the og colorways. Some infareds would be nice.

If this has to be a colab with gatorade I think the best thing for jordan brand to to would be to put them out in some og colorway like red,white, black, infared (no orange or green) and then to connect it with gatorade put a tniy little gatorade lightning bolt from the logo on the shoe where the 23 is stitched on to the CDP v's. That would be nice. Keep it og, but still connecting it to gatorade. These would be classic if they were to do that.

indifferent.gif
infrareds with a lightening bolt stitched? IMO that would ruin the shoe. Then JB would be like "we gave yall infrareds, so stop askin for um" Ifthey are going to release infrareds, I want them to be OG style, not some Gatorade lightening bolt thrown in.

this reminds me of the am90 "mx orange". maybe they're calling it max orange and maxing it very similar to infrared. pics will prove i guess...

Those photoshops looke decent I guess. The shoe has so much more to work with than just the sole. Bright soles have already been done recently with theOlympic's, hopefully the green and yellow colors won't be used, and the rumors of the red and max orange are true.

Someone said earlier "i need AJ vi i dont care what color it comes out" = that is the definition of a hypebeast. i dont what some green, orangewhatever gatorade colorway especially on a month with the eggplant foams. Unless is infrared white or black.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by ehbball88

If this has to be a colab with gatorade I think the best thing for jordan brand to to would be to put them out in some og colorway like red,white, black, infared (no orange or green) and then to connect it with gatorade put a tniy little gatorade lightning bolt from the logo on the shoe where the 23 is stitched on to the CDP v's. That would be nice. Keep it og, but still connecting it to gatorade. These would be classic if they were to do that.

indifferent.gif
infrareds with a lightening bolt stitched? IMO that would ruin the shoe. Then JB would be like "we gave yall infrareds, so stop askin for um" If they are going to release infrareds, I want them to be OG style, not some Gatorade lightening bolt thrown in.
Tylerhundley...bro you took the words str8 outta my mouth, i hope they do put orange or geen in the shoe because i want the real OG white/red someday

They drop the Sat. The Dunk Contest is on since he won it like 20 yrs. Ago and Gatorade was the sponsor. Idk wild marketing guess

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by Dakingii

The 1's that are coming out are black and orange. That jacket is probably for the 1's instead of the VI's or they could probably release a black and orange VI as well

Retro 6 Camo Half-Zip Anorak
the color is "Max Orange"
5yrrbq.jpg
>>>>>> Infrared Gatorade VI's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Y so many ppl agree with orange jordans what's up with this

Cuz people BEAST over anything that is a VI
smh.gif
typical niketalk......

Exactly

i don't get why everyone gets all mad about hype, if there wasn't any hype it wouldn't be worth gettin em. it would be just another ho hum sneakerthat you see everyone else that walks down the street wearing. maybe the color-way will be wack maybe it will by fly, but just sayin "ah this is all hypebeast" this and "this is BS hype beast" that is just dumb man. the game is all about being an individual and if everyone is just trying to agreewith everyone else then there is no creativity. so what if a bunch of people get amped about some orange a black VI's, there isn't a damn thing wrongwith being excited about some Jays i think everyone should get excited about a classic J sneak, unless you think you got it like THAT and it doesn't meananything. the real problem is more how much of a pain in the butt it is to get some of these jays. i know what you got to go through to get some sought afterkicks... and at the end of standing for 12 hrs. i wondered if it was worth it.... i know it might sound like i am contradicting myself by saying hype is fine,but having to stand on line or pay out the other end of your body is bad....but what i'm saying just let it go! people are gonna do what they want, and ifthey get excited about some jays and want to do all kinds of crazy things to get them, let em! we all know it sucks, and i guess what i'm saying is,i'm tired of all the "hypebeast" comments, it is so cliche
i guess that is my first rant, but man i get tired of seeing it every second comment, i check nike talk several times a day to learn, and get the latest scoop,not to see people whine an talk !*+ on everything

Nothin like a hypebeast....Im only agreein with orange J's because if they make them white/red or black/infrared then they'll slap a Gatorade logo onit and call it an OG and say that they retroed the shoe we wanted which i dont want happening

^^^The white and orange look good. Wouldn't surprise me if this turn out to be a Flightclub release.

I honestly wouldn't be mad if they slapped a respectable amount of green on these. Miami Hurricane fans should dig.

I hope we dont get this, I would only be interested with white-orange colorway if we dont get an OG colorway...

but this would be a true gatorade colorway, if thats what the shoe is about (inspired by gatorade), hopefully its only gatorade sponsoring the shoe andwe'll get infareds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom