Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by PrInCeOfKiCkS00

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by Hugo

i aint no photoshop expert but im guessn this is how these would look
If they are close to that, I would cop.
The photoshop picture is not bad. Not bad at all.
pimp.gif

best non-og outcome pssible right there
these are nice but i still wouldnt cop cuz i dont have ANYTHING orange in my wardrobe at all lol
White tee FTW.
glasses.gif

would def cop
pimp.gif

here goes the blk/org 6s guys. im feelin the white 1s more doe..the orange is a lil diff. sorry

Not bad.
smokin.gif
I like the white better... oh and I always wear white tees I just cant find any good quality ones. Champs for the loss they look like freakin nightgowns because they stick out like a dam parachute
Try Stafford tee. They're really comfortable and they don't shrink.

these are nice but i still wouldnt cop cuz i dont have ANYTHING orange in my wardrobe at all lol
Vick Jersey...

08-09 season though...

LOL @ the Vick prison uni.

Obviously the pics will surface soon but I doubt they'll be white or black infrareds. But I can always dream....
grin.gif

DOES IT MATTER WHAT COLORWAY IT IS NO MATTER WHAT THE SHOE IS GOING TO GET HYPED UP AND IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO COPP. IN MY OPINION JB HAS TO STOPRELEASING SO MANY RETROS COLORWAYS AND GO BACK WITH THE OG COLORWAYS( WHITE INFAREDS) WOULD BE LOVELY...
pimp.gif

Once pics surface I have a feeling I'll still be on the fence with these if these have any green and orange on it.
sick.gif

Aint nothing wrong with some VI with orange on them. Yeah they are not OG but I bet if the sport blue was a new colorway for the VI it would probably get hatetoo.

I hope they don't mess these up! it seems like jb has a bunch of 15 year olds that are coming up with there color schemes...what about usthe og heads? or did they fire that department, lol

who cares if they're original colors or not. if you like them cop em. if not, save your money. simple as that. funny how nters call other nters hypebeasts cause they like different colors than them.

Back
Top Bottom