Retro Cards???

how come recent Retros havnt came with a Retro Card??  i jus noticed this while i was checkin out my white/red and playoff 13s.  Why did they stop giving retro cards wit the shoes? ?????? anybody know

how come recent Retros havnt came with a Retro Card??  i jus noticed this while i was checkin out my white/red and playoff 13s.  Why did they stop giving retro cards wit the shoes? ?????? anybody know

Probably cuz its less expensive and another way for JB to make more bread. 
I'll sell u some of mines 
laugh.gif

Probably cuz its less expensive and another way for JB to make more bread. 
I'll sell u some of mines 
laugh.gif

i havent gotten one since the aqua 8s i believe, i always thought retro cards were i nice touch but now prices are going up and quality and add-ons are going down

i havent gotten one since the aqua 8s i believe, i always thought retro cards were i nice touch but now prices are going up and quality and add-ons are going down

Never really cared for them. The retro xii's a couple years back were the last release to come with them (I think).

Never really cared for them. The retro xii's a couple years back were the last release to come with them (I think).

Yeah..last retro card I got was in my white/red XII's in late 2009 right before the Space jams dropped.

I personally like that they started re-doing the retro cards I like the fresh new look I feel it adds something.

I got retro cards with my rising suns, flu games and white/red XII's in 2009.

Yeah..last retro card I got was in my white/red XII's in late 2009 right before the Space jams dropped.

I personally like that they started re-doing the retro cards I like the fresh new look I feel it adds something.

I got retro cards with my rising suns, flu games and white/red XII's in 2009.

Mine always seem to get bent up or lost.  I never kept them in the box because they just werent that special to me
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom