Retro Cards???

Mine always seem to get bent up or lost.  I never kept them in the box because they just werent that special to me
grin.gif

Just simple cost cutting. It would have been nice to keep with tradition for the fans, but that's not their concern anymore.

Just simple cost cutting. It would have been nice to keep with tradition for the fans, but that's not their concern anymore.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i havent gotten one since the aqua 8s i believe, i always thought retro cards were i nice touch but now prices are going up and quality and add-ons are going down

The XII White/red came with a retro card thats the last one I remember to have um

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i havent gotten one since the aqua 8s i believe, i always thought retro cards were i nice touch but now prices are going up and quality and add-ons are going down

The XII White/red came with a retro card thats the last one I remember to have um

Yea, it comes down to JB trying to cut cost. I didn't mind retro cards but I don't really miss them either .

Yea, it comes down to JB trying to cut cost. I didn't mind retro cards but I don't really miss them either .

JB should only be bad mouthed when they do something wrong, and when it comes to this they are not.
The rule for Retro Cards is that they only come with Retros, not Re-Retro's!
Examples: Air Jordan 12 White/Red got a card because it was the 1st time it retroed since the OG's, the same for the 13's that just recently dropped.
Shoes that didn't include Retro Cards are Cement 3's, & the same with the Cool Grey 11's.
They did talk about creating new Cards/Pamphlets which they did with 7's.

JB should only be bad mouthed when they do something wrong, and when it comes to this they are not.
The rule for Retro Cards is that they only come with Retros, not Re-Retro's!
Examples: Air Jordan 12 White/Red got a card because it was the 1st time it retroed since the OG's, the same for the 13's that just recently dropped.
Shoes that didn't include Retro Cards are Cement 3's, & the same with the Cool Grey 11's.
They did talk about creating new Cards/Pamphlets which they did with 7's.

Well there has been an absence of retro card
but there was a pamphlet in the white cement 3s that released
so i guessed that was kinda nice...
id rather they cut retro cards, and step up quality

^ freshly rretro'd bordeaux saw no retro card.. it just has to do with cost cutting
but tbh id rather them use thee money it costs to throw in a little card to spend that on enhancing quality of something on the shoe

^ freshly rretro'd bordeaux saw no retro card.. it just has to do with cost cutting
but tbh id rather them use thee money it costs to throw in a little card to spend that on enhancing quality of something on the shoe

Well there has been an absence of retro card
but there was a pamphlet in the white cement 3s that released
so i guessed that was kinda nice...
id rather they cut retro cards, and step up quality

Back
Top Bottom