Retro Flightposite 1 colorways

can someone help me out and tell me which colorways will be retroed in the flightposite 1s??? i already seen the all black and looked in the release dateforums and well as some other members post but can't find all the info in one spot. anyone??

you should edit the topic and say, "Retro Flightposite 1 colorways???" but for your help, yes the black are confirmed and the golds are confirmed,also I heard a rumor that there is a possibility of the eggplants also entering that lineup

ooooh i made to 1000 post took me a while, but i hope I am here for 1000 more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

you should edit the topic and say, "Retro Flightposite 1 colorways???" but for your help, yes the black are confirmed and the golds are confirmed, also I heard a rumor that there is a possibility of the eggplants also entering that lineup

ooooh i made to 1000 post took me a while, but i hope I am here for 1000 more
pimp.gif

thanks for the input bout the colors but i'm confused about your comment to edit the topic. that is what i said?????

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

W/o the eggplants, this retro will be a total loss

I've got my flame suit on, but black FPs > gold FPs > eggplants

anyways, like someone else said, black and gold are confirmed, i wonder if they'll do the carbon fibers...

Black, Gold, Eggplants ARE CONFIRMED, they have been for sometime now. As for other colorways... that's been posted also, it's your job to READ andfind out.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

W/o the eggplants, this retro will be a total loss

I've got my flame suit on, but black FPs > gold FPs > eggplants

anyways, like someone else said, black and gold are confirmed, i wonder if they'll do the carbon fibers...
lol at the flame suit... but i think you have it backwards
eggplants > golds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then all blacks.... plain is way 2 plain....

I still got my og blacks, but my eggplants got destroyed. One of my top 5's all time. Cant wait for this release.

Is 120 shipped a good price for a vvnds pair of b-grade euro silver flightposites? Only flaw is whateva b-grade efect and a scuff.

wat about the rumor with the Eggplants coming out in Fall 08'? i've only heard one person say that, anymore credible sources?

PO confirmed all 3 colorways. Black, Gold, and Eggplants. No pics of the Eggplants yet. Patience is a virtue. You might see them sooner than later
happy.gif

just as long all of em release,which they are, and HOPEFULLY THE SILVER one's release, then im good.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Black, Gold, Eggplants ARE CONFIRMED, they have been for sometime now. As for other colorways... that's been posted also, it's your job to READ and find out.
Glad im not the only who's been saying this. non-NTers look at me like im crazy when i tell em that the eggplants were confirmed as well

Back
Top Bottom