Retro IV's Back in 2012 in a major way!!!!

Those are obviously NOT recent samples.

In terms of shape/quality, people are getting their hopes up for nothing.

Give me Nike Air or no go for me Jb u have ruined the shape on the 4's so Nike Air will be the only saving grace. I know some Jb reps or something
Read this website or we wouldn't have got banned 1s with Nike Air it wasn't Jb being generous it was a damn test and diehard Jordan fans passed.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Give me Nike Air or no go for me Jb u have ruined the shape on the 4's so Nike Air will be the only saving grace. I know some Jb reps or something
Read this website or we wouldn't have got banned 1s with Nike Air it wasn't Jb being generous it was a damn test and diehard Jordan fans passed.

guess its a no go for you....... NOT HAPPENING.

Love how the pic cuts off at the part where Mars Blackmon's face would be on the Fire Red 4 retros. I'm pretty sure those aren't sample pics but pics of older retros

I just know JB is going use that ashy suede on the cement 4s, I just know it
30t6p3b.gif

I'm taking any and all IV's period. The IV's are my absolute favorite Jordan. My first pair of J's in 1989 were the Varsity Reds and I would love if they release them minus the "Spike" logo. My 1989's didn't have them and I hated looking at it on the last retro. They might as well add the Motor Sport IV's to the mix, because I refuse to pay $6999.99 for them on eBay.

Please JB...NO spike logo's on any of these.

Originally Posted by 1978S

Those are obviously NOT recent samples.

In terms of shape/quality, people are getting their hopes up for nothing.
This.  Unless my monitor is messed up, the yellowing around the Blk/Red's air unit kind of gives it away.  

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

guess its a no go for you....... NOT HAPPENING.
Yup.  Never will happen.  Just go cop some 99's if you're going to complain about shape and quality anyways. 

Back
Top Bottom