Retro Nike Air Trainer Max 2 '94

While picking up other kicks the past week, I've noticed that they retroed these again.
I've only seen this Blk/Red/White colorway. Any info on the OG White/Black-Outdoor Green CW??

2iiyagz.jpg

While picking up other kicks the past week, I've noticed that they retroed these again.
I've only seen this Blk/Red/White colorway. Any info on the OG White/Black-Outdoor Green CW??

2iiyagz.jpg

They already retroed them a few years back as well. This model is a perfect example of how insane Nike went on the newer colourways... I made it a plan to get this pair in almost every cw that dropped... I was mostly successful (thanks to various NT connects on outlet hookups!)

I have about 98% of the line now, even the awful pink/green/white pair.... the rhino/elephant pebbled skin orange & white pair get rocked as well.

Sadly, Nike STILL has not dropped the purplish blue/black/green & white pair... my favorite, rocked the OG pair in the 90s til the soles literally crumbled @ work a few years ago.

Now, if only Nike brought back the OG boxes these babies came in... grey/green/black w/the diagonal lid....

One of my favorite Nike cross trainer models

They already retroed them a few years back as well. This model is a perfect example of how insane Nike went on the newer colourways... I made it a plan to get this pair in almost every cw that dropped... I was mostly successful (thanks to various NT connects on outlet hookups!)

I have about 98% of the line now, even the awful pink/green/white pair.... the rhino/elephant pebbled skin orange & white pair get rocked as well.

Sadly, Nike STILL has not dropped the purplish blue/black/green & white pair... my favorite, rocked the OG pair in the 90s til the soles literally crumbled @ work a few years ago.

Now, if only Nike brought back the OG boxes these babies came in... grey/green/black w/the diagonal lid....

One of my favorite Nike cross trainer models

If you have a wide feet, go a half size up on these. I have hte white/green ones can't wear them cuz they hurt my feet. Hope the all black ones come out again.

If you have a wide feet, go a half size up on these. I have hte white/green ones can't wear them cuz they hurt my feet. Hope the all black ones come out again.

If they could just get the colors right on the forest green pair, that would be awesome! Trainer Max 2 is one of my favorite pairs all time.

If they could just get the colors right on the forest green pair, that would be awesome! Trainer Max 2 is one of my favorite pairs all time.

Very underrated product. I'm not sure if the 2005s had the forefoot air like the originals proclaimed to have, so from a technical training stand point it's hard to say if they are worth it. But from a discounted GR standpoint, like how I picked up my 2005s, they are some awesome shoes to own... Very lightweight with the neoprene upper. The 2005 forest green pair seemed very similar to the original colorway. The material was a very soft napless synthetic material. Mesh toebox.. Truly no complaints at all.

Something to consider.
Many of Nike's recent "performance" shoes have not featured any forefoot air either, so even if these feature solely heel air, they would be on pair with many of the performance shoes. So they should remain a somewhat viable option as a mid cut/high cut cross trainer.

I swear I saw some photos of a forest green sample months back but i can't retrace my steps to find them.. Ebay seems like a good option. For years now, you could buy below $60. Why these are rereleased??? No idea

Very underrated product. I'm not sure if the 2005s had the forefoot air like the originals proclaimed to have, so from a technical training stand point it's hard to say if they are worth it. But from a discounted GR standpoint, like how I picked up my 2005s, they are some awesome shoes to own... Very lightweight with the neoprene upper. The 2005 forest green pair seemed very similar to the original colorway. The material was a very soft napless synthetic material. Mesh toebox.. Truly no complaints at all.

Something to consider.
Many of Nike's recent "performance" shoes have not featured any forefoot air either, so even if these feature solely heel air, they would be on pair with many of the performance shoes. So they should remain a somewhat viable option as a mid cut/high cut cross trainer.

I swear I saw some photos of a forest green sample months back but i can't retrace my steps to find them.. Ebay seems like a good option. For years now, you could buy below $60. Why these are rereleased??? No idea

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Something to consider.

I picked up a pair in 2005 and still wear the hell out of em. The OGs definitely had forefoot air. My friend got an OG pair off ebay a few years ago and let me try them on to see the difference. HUGE freakin difference, and the material was definitely way doper.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Something to consider.

I picked up a pair in 2005 and still wear the hell out of em. The OGs definitely had forefoot air. My friend got an OG pair off ebay a few years ago and let me try them on to see the difference. HUGE freakin difference, and the material was definitely way doper.

Back
Top Bottom