Retro Nike Air Trainer Max 2 '94

Mentioned in another thread, these are coming out for the fall 2011 period as well:
http://niketalk.com/topic/281676

The white/blue/black colorway is visually the best of the bunch.. Instant buy.

According to the scans, these have forefoot air. I will have to break my pair out and see what I can find

Mentioned in another thread, these are coming out for the fall 2011 period as well:
http://niketalk.com/topic/281676

The white/blue/black colorway is visually the best of the bunch.. Instant buy.

According to the scans, these have forefoot air. I will have to break my pair out and see what I can find

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i always wondered.......... are these good training shoes?
For the tech involved back in the day I'd have to say yes. 
Lifted weights in them, ran in them, played some basketball... so yes, I'd say they were. 

Nowadays, I'm more a Nike Free/Vibram Five Fingers KSO kind of guy. I'd relegate these to casual rocking now

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i always wondered.......... are these good training shoes?
For the tech involved back in the day I'd have to say yes. 
Lifted weights in them, ran in them, played some basketball... so yes, I'd say they were. 

Nowadays, I'm more a Nike Free/Vibram Five Fingers KSO kind of guy. I'd relegate these to casual rocking now

Headsup:
Eastbay has the white/black/dark pine/bright kiwi colorway in GS sizes for sale. Backorder date of 5/2. So look for that colorway in mens sizes around that same time.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...max-2-94-youth-big-kids/

Now for the confusing part (and I won't put much weight into it yet).
The upper of the shoe appears to be BLACK. Dark Pine is missing.. Even the tongue/sockliner looks more aqua than it should be. Is that supposed to be dark pine? I realize eastbay has made mistakes in the past with out of date samples (huarache trainer black greys ended up having that felt like toebox). But this just leaves me puzzled.

They copy the colorway code white/black/dark pine/ kiwi word for word from the original release and somehow come up with a black upper? I also realize it may be different because it's a GS. Nike just seems so reckless with these samples that leave people wondering what the heck we may end up with
696355144f4e6094c7afc202bd2c0edce69c722.JPG

Headsup:
Eastbay has the white/black/dark pine/bright kiwi colorway in GS sizes for sale. Backorder date of 5/2. So look for that colorway in mens sizes around that same time.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...max-2-94-youth-big-kids/

Now for the confusing part (and I won't put much weight into it yet).
The upper of the shoe appears to be BLACK. Dark Pine is missing.. Even the tongue/sockliner looks more aqua than it should be. Is that supposed to be dark pine? I realize eastbay has made mistakes in the past with out of date samples (huarache trainer black greys ended up having that felt like toebox). But this just leaves me puzzled.

They copy the colorway code white/black/dark pine/ kiwi word for word from the original release and somehow come up with a black upper? I also realize it may be different because it's a GS. Nike just seems so reckless with these samples that leave people wondering what the heck we may end up with
696355144f4e6094c7afc202bd2c0edce69c722.JPG

I really hope that GS picture on Eastbay is just a sample picture and not the final product.  I was really excited about this release, but if that's the final product I might have to pass.

Where's the dark pine?  I don't see any on the shoe in that Eastbay picture.  The upper is black and white, and the tongue is aqua.  The upper and tongue should be dark pine.  Eastbay rep, can you shed any light on this question?

I really hope that GS picture on Eastbay is just a sample picture and not the final product.  I was really excited about this release, but if that's the final product I might have to pass.

Where's the dark pine?  I don't see any on the shoe in that Eastbay picture.  The upper is black and white, and the tongue is aqua.  The upper and tongue should be dark pine.  Eastbay rep, can you shed any light on this question?

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Once we get the shoes in stock, I will be able to check on them.  I will post an update once I find out for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Once we get the shoes in stock, I will be able to check on them.  I will post an update once I find out for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just as the white/black/red c/w stays struggling to sell out of ANY size, the white/dark grey/chlorine pair is on it's way out.

312543106a.JPG

I guess as long as retailers are forced to take some of these shoes in, Nike wins no matter what, so they shall continue pimping out absolute Outlet bound crap.

Regarding the pine colorway, back in October Eastbay had this photo of the day for the trainer max 94
http://blog.eastbay.com/all/eastbay-photo-of-the-week-nike-air-trainer-max-94/
nike-air-trainer-max-94.jpg

This gives us one more visual indication that the OG colorway may have the black mudguard/upper afterall. Unless the samples change.

Just as the white/black/red c/w stays struggling to sell out of ANY size, the white/dark grey/chlorine pair is on it's way out.

312543106a.JPG

I guess as long as retailers are forced to take some of these shoes in, Nike wins no matter what, so they shall continue pimping out absolute Outlet bound crap.

Regarding the pine colorway, back in October Eastbay had this photo of the day for the trainer max 94
http://blog.eastbay.com/all/eastbay-photo-of-the-week-nike-air-trainer-max-94/
nike-air-trainer-max-94.jpg

This gives us one more visual indication that the OG colorway may have the black mudguard/upper afterall. Unless the samples change.

I think my intuition was right. There's a few pairs on ebay right now of what I think are the 2011 "forest green" og colorway.

[size=5pt]WHITE - BLACK - OUTDOOR GREEN

[/size]Nike has done it again. Absolutely RECKLESS behavior. It makes me want to vomit.[size=5pt]

They just to happened to mesh the original forest green color and the 2005 white.black retro. Maybe thats what they wanted?

This
%21CBR8C4g%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqEOKoYEz%21t%29hyGFBNG9LI1kW%21%7E%7E1_3.JPG
  meets:

[/size]EDIT: I got confirmation from the ebay seller.. New tan box.. I put all these clues together and led to believe only one thing... another botched OG colorway. It makes you realize how lucky some of us were getting these for $40 or less back in 2005-06. Now we may never get them again in that fashion[size=5pt]

[/size]

I think my intuition was right. There's a few pairs on ebay right now of what I think are the 2011 "forest green" og colorway.

[size=5pt]WHITE - BLACK - OUTDOOR GREEN

[/size]Nike has done it again. Absolutely RECKLESS behavior. It makes me want to vomit.[size=5pt]

They just to happened to mesh the original forest green color and the 2005 white.black retro. Maybe thats what they wanted?

This
%21CBR8C4g%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqEOKoYEz%21t%29hyGFBNG9LI1kW%21%7E%7E1_3.JPG
  meets:

[/size]EDIT: I got confirmation from the ebay seller.. New tan box.. I put all these clues together and led to believe only one thing... another botched OG colorway. It makes you realize how lucky some of us were getting these for $40 or less back in 2005-06. Now we may never get them again in that fashion[size=5pt]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom