Retro Pippen 1's Purple ( PICS)

from these pictures they look Ok,
up close they could look a lot better
160 is a bit high but o well (love my discount 30%)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

top of the LINE brand new technology running shoes barely run $135.00 and people are challenged by that.. Nike really has it made. Casual retros with quality
issues being sold solely because of that sentimental/emotional bond we had with shoes. they created the memories years ago with quality and great designs and
we are suckers for stuff thats close enough.

The black and red are the only ones I will buy for retail. Those might be picked up for under 100.

Ehhh they had to throw the purple in there...whatever, I suppose there will be MANY other Retro + colors....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

top of the LINE brand new technology running shoes barely run $135.00 and people are challenged by that.. Nike really has it made. Casual retros with quality
issues being sold solely because of that sentimental/emotional bond we had with shoes. they created the memories years ago with quality and great designs and
we are suckers for stuff thats close enough.

They came out better than I expected. Nike got a retro+ colorway right for a change. I'm copping, along with the Bulls colorway.

Why are people saying these are just like the black and red only purple? If that was the case, the plastic wavy lines on the upper would be purple instead ofugly cheap looking white...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Why are people saying these are just like the black and red only purple? If that was the case, the plastic wavy lines on the upper would be purple instead of ugly cheap looking white...
Thats the only problem I have with this shoe.
Had they made those wavy lines purple, we'd probably be talking about the best retro+ colorway for a nike basketball retro sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom