Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

I called the NTLV and ordered the flu game and It came out to be $110.69 total with 2 day air ship.. I'm really thankful to find this shoe in lower price because I've been waiting for this shoe to go on sale but it takes time though.. (P.S. This is actually my very first phone order transaction and I'm wondering if anyone of you guys can explain to me how safe was doing phone order
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lilbert08

I called the NTLV and ordered the flu game and It came out to be $110.69 total with 2 day air ship.. I'm really thankful to find this shoe in lower price because I've been waiting for this shoe to go on sale but it takes time though.. (P.S. This is actually my very first phone order transaction and I'm wondering if anyone of you guys can explain to me how safe was doing phone order
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Im on the same boat as you w/ the phone orders but how much would it be w/ just regular shipping

I got a pair of the white/reds from NTLV for $105 shipped...definitely worth it. I called on Saturday and the moron who answered the phone said, "I hope you're not trying to order the anniversary pairs that launched today." Actually no, I'm not idiot. I could have hopped online to any of about 10 sites and ordered them. It kills me how many employees at NTs and outlets have no clue about the industry they're working in.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Still looking for this $50 off from Bill Me Later
i want to order but where is it

Ebay
ebay?? i thought we we're talking about eastbay
I checked the Bill Me Later deals for Eastbay and the only one I found was free shipping on orders of $149.99, but Ebay has a $50 off any purchase made through their site when you use BIll Me Later, along with 90 days no interest. It's good through March 31st.

Originally Posted by jcliz

I got a pair of the white/reds from NTLV for $105 shipped...definitely worth it. I called on Saturday and the moron who answered the phone said, "I hope you're not trying to order the anniversary pairs that launched today." Actually no, I'm not idiot. I could have hopped online to any of about 10 sites and ordered them. It kills me how many employees at NTs and outlets have no clue about the industry they're working in.

Shut up.

Originally Posted by jcliz

dude probably had 25 people call before you about the anniversary joints

^Sorry memph, just seemed counterproductive to me for them to post sale and launch items on their FB fan page, encourage phone orders, and then be salty when people call. I have come to expect it with some "mall stores", but not when directly dealing with Nike. Whatever, got my shoes...just rubbed me the wrong way.

Ebay
I checked the Bill Me Later deals for Eastbay and the only one I found was free shipping on orders of $149.99, but Ebay has a $50 off any purchase made through their site when you use BIll Me Later, along with 90 days no interest. It's good through March 31st.

Appreciate it fam sorry if i was sounding ignorant

Ebay

Appreciate it fam sorry if i was sounding ignorant

No problem fam

I got the white/red pair for a lil below retail
it was the best c/w and materials of the recent retros imo
idk why just not a fan of nubuck on xiis and the rising suns were too plain

I was about to the pull the trigger on these when I was at footlocker the other day. They had it in my size and that day was Footlocker's friends and family deal 25% off. Now, I kind of regret not buying. Eh, I'll save my money on the flint Xlll coming out this Nov! oh yea!

Originally Posted by lilbert08

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Im on the same boat as you w/ the phone orders but how much would it be w/ just regular shipping

I think $104 something for the regular shipping because I chose the 2 day air and I haven't heard anything from them since Sunday.. So I'm a little bit worried right now.. what about yours?

Callled and no more sz's from 10-13 for NT LV and for SF all they have is sz 7 and 14.=\

I can't believed I missed out. Anyone know where I can get a 11.5 for the low?

Originally Posted by SC415

Callled and no more sz's from 10-13 for NT LV and for SF all they have is sz 7 and 14.=\

Damn. Oh well.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

looks like if you want them your gonna have to pay retail
laugh.gif

do you guys ball in retro xii? i am looking for some shoes to play ball in and i'm thinking of retro xii (white/red pair), the thing that interests me most is there weight and durability, because these things are the most important for me.

Back
Top Bottom