Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

Originally Posted by pj10

do you guys ball in retro xii? i am looking for some shoes to play ball in and i'm thinking of retro xii (white/red pair), the thing that interests me most is there weight and durability, because these things are the most important for me.
I don't ball in them, but they are extremely durable.  I would vote for them as the most durable Jordans, the OG's were outstanding with respect to durability.  As for weight, there are definitely a lot of other "lighter" options.  12's are kinda bulky, so you trade off added weight for durability. 

As for those who missed out on the sale at NT's...
frown.gif

Was able to order my white/red 12's from NT Chicago for $104 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All the retro 2009 12's were bad quality face it!! Look at the OG 12's they dont even top $275, 12's from 03/04 go for more haha.. Know yall kicks

patiently waiting for eastbay to hit the mark down button on these....looking to pick up the red and white joints

Heads up. I copped a pair of Flu Game's in a size 11 over the phone from NTLA. All Niketown's have the XII's for $89.99. Big ups to the dude Darren over there at NTLA for holding my pair overnight until I got paid.

the 12s are a great basketball shoe in general the colors may not be what everyone likes but i feel like if your looking for a shoe to ball in there are really comfortable and the perform well on the court

I think collecting dust is a bit rough...the shoes are not selling because they were not HYPED.  Nothing wrong with the shoes or the history, just hypebeast are not all over it.  Truth be told, I wish all Jordan releases were like this so I can just walk into a shoe store and pick up a pair.

Kinda seen it coming, SpaceJams and Wht/Red XIIs releasing almost the same week... I wonder what shoe everyone chose!

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Kinda seen it coming, SpaceJams and Wht/Red XIIs releasing almost the same week... I wonder what shoe everyone chose!
I tried copping the spacejams through footlocker at midnight when the kicks released. I paid for it and received an email confirmation. The next morning, footlocker sent me an email saying they are sorry but they ran out of stock for the space jams. They ended up giving me a 20 dollar gift card. I still have it and might use it on the 12's. They're so comfortable and durable. Might even buy it to ball in.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Heads up. I copped a pair of Flu Game's in a size 11 over the phone from NTLA. All Niketown's have the XII's for $89.99. Big ups to the dude Darren over there at NTLA for holding my pair overnight until I got paid.
$104 shipped?

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

$104 shipped?

I chose ground shipping, so it was $89.99 plus $8.75 shipping. If NTLA is out of your size, just call around to the other Niketown's. Niketown Las Vegas, San Francisco and Miami were all either out or had rare sizes left. NT Las Vegas had a size 7, 14, and 15 left in the Flu Games.

$104 shipped?

I chose ground shipping, so it was $89.99 plus $8.75 shipping. If NTLA is out of your size, just call around to the other Niketown's. Niketown Las Vegas, San Francisco and Miami were all either out or had rare sizes left. NT Las Vegas had a size 7, 14, and 15 left in the Flu Games.
Good looking out
pimp.gif

$104 shipped?

Good looking out
pimp.gif

No problem. Good luck to everyone looking to cop.
http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/info/locator.jsp#niketownca

There's the page with number listings for each Niketown store. Niketown Hawaii is no longer open though.

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom