Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• 2 Pear

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for these. Even though I have a (resell) pair I'm a little mad that I didn't get to experience the original drop. I think that was such a nostalgic release. The chance to buy one of the most coveted Jordan models from an outlet is one that I would liked to have seen. I've copped a few retros from outlets (Oreo 6s, Shadows, Gammas, Black/Red Lows), but I know that was nothing compared to the Banned release.

This is how Nike destroys the resell market. IF this is true the price of 2011's dip tremendously.

#1 if Nike releases actual banned 1s for $160 I'm completely done with Nike. No joke

#2 $160????????

#3 $160?????????

Ok honestly I would buy as many pairs as possible but just kinda a bummer I been saving these for some kind of occasion and now they mean nothing
View media item 1851601

smh

boys hurt

Zzz you better not buy any of the new banned 1s lol

I remember what you and others said in the psny thread

I'm watching

Last edited:
in regardless, but i really wouldve preferred normal breds. back to hunting for a 2001 pair

smh

boys hurt

Zzz you better not buy any of the new banned 1s lol

I remember what you and others said in the psny thread

I'm watching

???

Why wouldn't I buy them?

All I ever said is I have no intention of selling my 2013 :lol:

This is just like when they released the thunder 4s. Folks was mad they released those again. The can be got now for $200

nah I was saying how this release would be close to banned quality and cats had a fit bout how it wouldn't

now it's the actual banneds lol

now boys hurt their overhyped banneds gonna tank in resell value

i too would rather have straight forward remastered black reds

banneds are corny to me but I may scoop if it's the only remastered in this colorway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom