• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Pear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you quoted me...

We will see if it's close to Banned quality. I seriously doubt it. Time will tell.

It's all speculation it's actual Banned's. I think it's just remastered Black/Red 1's without the X and special features laces, etc. That's even better with me.

I couldn't care less about resell value tanking. I was never selling my two pairs anyway.
that's real. Since most people base a skies intrinsic worth on resell value, they couldn't imagine some buying a limited shoe and actually keeping them.

boys hurt lol

why?

he asked what was said so I ran back quotes I saw

and to zyzz, you were acting like the banneds were the end all be all and nothing would ever compare...you were implying that this new release meant nothing

but it's all good

it's not even serious

just found it funny boys caping for leather and rubber

boys hurt lol

why?

and to zyzz, you were acting like the banneds were the end all be all and nothing would ever compare...you were implying that this new release meant nothing

but it's all good

it's not even serious

No ones hurt. Just get things straight. Not everyone cares about resell. There are true collectors on this site.

never mentioned your name prior

just ran quotes back I saw as I said

Last edited:
If you click on the release date on the J23app you would then see: "Banned" is a nickname.  that is all of the information I have.

boys hurt lol

why?

but it's all good

it's not even serious

I'm just saying gonna be hard to top the original quality of the banned... If they do, props to JB

#1 if Nike releases actual banned 1s for $160 I'm completely done with Nike. No joke

#2 $160????????

#3 $160?????????

Ok honestly I would buy as many pairs as possible but just kinda a bummer I been saving these for some kind of occasion and now they mean nothing
View media item 1851601

:rofl:

Damn got u hurtin fam? Shoes mean whatever you want them to mean .. my interpretation of your post is youre mad that the resell value of your pair will drop

Last edited:

Damn got u hurtin fam? Shoes mean whatever you want them to mean .. my interpretation of your post is youre mad that the resell value of your pair will drop

Exactly how I interpreted the post also. That guy buy shoes for the wrong reason.

#1 if Nike releases actual banned 1s for $160 I'm completely done with Nike. No joke

#2 $160????????

#3 $160?????????

Ok honestly I would buy as many pairs as possible but just kinda a bummer I been saving these for some kind of occasion and now they mean nothing
View media item 1851601

Glad someone said it.

Yeah, cause you know me. :lol:

Run along, kid.

Don't waste your time on this troll. This kid and the bold font posters are all in the same club. They think they know all but just regurgitate information thats spoon-fed to them.

Last edited:
If the shoe don't mean nothing to you...might as well slide em my way because I'll truly appreciate the shoe regardless of its resell or year it came out. Jus saying

Don't waste your time on this troll. This kid and the bold font posters are all in the same club. They think they know all but just regurgitate information thats spoon-fed to them.
The hell you talkin about I'm not a JB insider I find out everything from Twitter. I don't care for the info I only want the shoes on release day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom