Return of the Jumpman Team Elite (Double-Stacked Zoom!)

I was browsing around and I saw that PYS has Jumpman Team Elites, and they look exactly like the ones that were released in 2001.

jor_telite_blk_met.jpg

jor_telite_blk_met_red.jpg

jor_telite_blk_met_roy.jpg

jor_telite_wht_met_roy.jpg

jor_telite_wht_var_blk.jpg

Here is the cool part...you can see that it says "Double-Stacked Zoom" on the heel, just like it did on the 2001 version. I'm really happy thatthey're bringing back the DS Zoom...I wanted the TE 2's, but they only had regular Air.
tired.gif

jor_telite_blk_met_7.jpg

The Jordan Team Elite II basketball shoe is made of full-grain leather and nubuck upper. Medial and lateral Nucobec. Double-lasted Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] midsole with full-length encapsulated Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit and midfoot shank plate. Solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern. Wt. 14.0 oz.

From ESPN Shop.

10011137_z.jpg

The original team elites didn't have patent leather. I guess it could be worse, they could've added the faux laser "pile o' shoes" embosspattern on them...

I'm starting to wonder if they can do ANYTHING right.

I saw these at Champs last night. They look and feel like the originals. Almost like they found some in the back and brought them back out. If the 23'sweren't coming I would have picked up a white/ryl pair.

If we're pondering other retros, why not bring back the Jumpman Quick 6?

-s

Back
Top Bottom