Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

Sherman went on that show just to do that :lol: but he looks like a fool avoiding the questions.

Wow....homie was waiting for this opportunity for a while I see. Holding some things back just to say to Skip. Stephen A's face :lol:. I wonder who he wanted to laugh at though, Sherman for being a fool, or at Skip because of what he said to him.

Sherman went on that show just to do that
laugh.gif
but he looks like a fool avoiding the questions.

That made me cringe....son said I'm better than you at life. :lol:

He had the audacity to call Skip pompous.

Last edited:
People take Skip way too serious. Sherman being all serious just makes Skip's opinions seem like they have more value than anyone else's. He's just some guy on a show talking. I like Skip.

People take Skip way too serious. Sherman being all serious just makes Skip's opinions seem like they have more value than anyone else's. He's just some guy on a show talking. I like Skip.

People get serious because this clown is getting paid to condescendingly talk trash about athletes who work their *** off while he just sits there and yaps his mouth.

I Never UUnderstand the hate with skip bayless.

Famb says what he feels and backs it up... cats take it way too personal ...

Richard Sherman is COLD BLOODED on the field... I like the way he plays.

But famb went into a diatribe on how skip isn't top 22 in anything. :lol:

Let that man cook...

People get serious because this clown is getting paid to condescendingly talk trash about athletes who work their *** off while he just sits there and yaps his mouth.
that hate. He's a clown cuz he says his opinion? Really?

You don't think he worked hard to get where he's at?

I understand his view on Skip, but he doesn't appear to be any better than him. How is he going to call Skip pompous and then say address me as "All Pro Stanford grad." Impressive yes but comes off just as arrogant.

Last edited:
that hate. He's a clown cuz he says his opinion? Really?

You don't think he worked hard to get where he's at?

Not saying he didn't work hard to get where he's at but all of his opinions seem like they're intended to put someone down. Stephen A never does that.

Last edited:
Sherman sounds annoying. Son might be a little slow nah mean 0]

He went to Stanford tho. >D

Dude is clearly auditioning for a position on the show after he retires. SAS, Skip and him would be the three biggest trolls on ESPN

No he's a clown, because he overdoes everything for attention.

Its his job. you dont have to watch him.
Who said I watch him? I stopped a good minute ago.
That clip is probably the first time I've seen First Take this year.
Everyone has opinions, at least skip brings facts that actually mean something to the table. who would watch first take if skip agreed on everything.
Do YOU watch him? :lol:

Last edited:
I Never UUnderstand the hate with skip bayless.

Famb says what he feels and backs it up... cats take it way too personal ...

Richard Sherman is COLD BLOODED on the field... I like the way he plays.

But famb went into a diatribe on how skip isn't top 22 in anything. :lol:

Let that man cook...

I think a lot of the hate comes from the perception that Bayless is a real life troll. He isnt just another analysts giving his opinion. His whole shtick revolves around being a contrarian and baiting people (other analysts, athletes, etc...) into flame wars.

Back
Top Bottom