Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

Sherman looked like an idiot.

Bayless graduated from Vandy which is the Harvard of the South and comparable to Stanford
. Other than that he is an accomplished reporter. Sher,man displays alot of arrogance in that interview.

The first take show is mostly an act you can tell most of what skip and steven A do is theatrics for ratings.

Lisa said it best LOL

Last edited:
Do y'all not understand that it's skips job to act like that? He just played you by you posting this and putting this story out there even more

i dont get it either. Skip bayless is a character created by espn and skip himself. Its an act that gets viewers. Its like the Rock and WWF. We all know he isnt the peoples champ. But thats his character. Skips character is to be the opposite of everything that makes sense. He knows lebron is a good player, but nobody wants to hear him say tht all the time. He has to be the villain.

Athletes are the real ******ed ones, who actually take him serious and get upset. They do their jobs, he does his job.

Bayless is the CM Punk of ESPN. He knows his role

Last edited:
Who said I watch him? I stopped a good minute ago.
That clip is probably the first time I've seen First Take this year.
Do YOU watch him? :lol:

:lol: that's what I saying!

Skip brings NO facts. He says things just to say them.

And the thing is he is really an intelligent dude. And he's been in the buisness for years. He knows his stuff.

But he also knows people will pay more attention when he says the stupid stuff he says.

C'mon you don't think skip bayless knows that Tim Tebow is trash? EVERYBODY knows Tebow is trash. :lol: he just does what he had to to get ratings

No he's a clown, because he overdoes everything for attention.

Its his job. you dont have to watch him.
Who said I watch him? I stopped a good minute ago.
That clip is probably the first time I've seen First Take this year.
Everyone has opinions, at least skip brings facts that actually mean something to the table. who would watch first take if skip agreed on everything.
Do YOU watch him? :lol:

I'm saying :lol:

Skip is the same dude that hates LeBron and Aaron Rodgers with a passion but slurps Tebow and Jeremy Lin. Skip has definitely worked hard and he knows A LOT about sports but dude is a glorified troll/hater. You can't take anything he says serious.

Sherman is my dude, but I haven't seen 1st Take in months, and don't plan to start now

People take Skip way too serious. Sherman being all serious just makes Skip's opinions seem like they have more value than anyone else's. He's just some guy on a show talking. I like Skip.

I hate Skip. But it's true, people take him way too serious. He's a real life troll. He's like DCAmerican or Ksteezy, but in real life

Sherman way too emotional. Skip won that easy. Made the dude sound like a school girl.

So people dislike sherman because hes arrogant?

One thing is for sure Skip's career has lasted longer than Sherman's ever will.
:lol: Okay..? He's had a longer career than Joe Montana did too..

Do y'all not understand that it's skips job to act like that? He just played you by you posting this and putting this story out there even more

i dont get it either. Skip bayless is a character created by espn and skip himself. Its an act that gets viewers. Its like the Rock and WWF. We all know he isnt the peoples champ. But thats his character. Skips character is to be the opposite of everything that makes sense. He knows lebron is a good player, but nobody wants to hear him say tht all the time. He has to be the villain.

Athletes are the real ******ed ones, who actually take him serious and get upset. They do their jobs, he does his job.

Bayless is the CM Punk of ESPN. He knows his role
Well if Skip is gonna put himself out there like he does, then he should expect to have people coming at his neck. If your job is literally to sit on a panel and talk **** about other people every single day, you shouldn't be surprised when you get called out about your own personal life. That's what comes with the territory.

No one made him do what he is doing. ESPN didn't tell him to act like that. Skip chose to make a career out of being a negative person and a contrarian, and as a result he is attracting negative attention that he deserves.

Last edited:
what did skip say though that caused sherman to go off like this?
he said he wasn't as good as revis...

Skip also backs Tim Duncan tom Brady KD Chris Paul shady McCoy ....

I'm still waiting for a blatant lie that was not supported by actual fact.

richard sherman trying so hard to get his name out there. unless youre a qb or a star player, nobody knows who you are or even look like
espn first take is basically debate. it's all scripted

sherman walking around new orleans and bourbon street was funny. THAT made the guy likable. this crap with bayless does the exact opposite. be the bigger man, don't act like a 12 year old girl.

I'm talking about Skip.

Though maybe you're suggesting he didn't embarrass Skip... I can't tell.

Please Skip doesn't care, Skips laughing at how sensitive the dude got, look at him and Stephen A, Skip did his job, and Sherman fell for it.

Sherman brought it upon himself, he got angry cause Skip said he's not Derrelle Revis level. Which he isn't.

You can't emotionally breakdown on national television and win an argument. That's impossible .

Last edited:
people hate Sherman cuz he trash talks off the field. but they love michael irvin, barkley, deion sanders, mayweather, gary payton. ok :stoneface:

sherman backs up everything he says, skip comes at him and sherman basically tells him he hasn't done **** compared to him so to shut his mouth

and revis went at Sherman, in which sherman told revis to check the numbers.

I agree. hypocrites

I'm talking about Skip.

Though maybe you're suggesting he didn't embarrass Skip... I can't tell.

Please Skip doesn't care, Skips laughing at how sensitive the dude got, look at him and Stephen A, Skip did his job, and Sherman fell for it.

Sherman brought it upon himself, he got angry cause Skip said he's not Derrelle Revis level. Which he isn't.

You can't emotionally breakdown on national television and win an argument. That's impossible .

I suppose that's true. Sherm could have done much better in defending himself and not getting emotional.

But I appreciate Skip being taken to task to his face. Everyone complains about the guy but there has to be another way to stop taking his **** besides ignoring him.

STEPHEN%20A.jpg

Sherman is a douche man. I'm not a fan of him after that at all. Mad corny smh

Back
Top Bottom