Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

ROSS will be around my g. dudes discography is nice. most people just hopped on the bandwagon which makes it seem like he aint being goin. port of miami, trilla, deeper than rap, teflon don...all dope. those four definitely rival jeezys releases as far as quality goes. in overall impact on the game i would easily give it to jeezy but as of right now rick ross might be making the best music in rap. of course, IMO.

Originally Posted by cartune

Not feeling this Jeezy slander
30t6p3b.gif

This.
To me, tho Ross if giving us music...he hustilin backwards. When Jeezy got hot he moved up in the ranks...Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be behind both Jeezy n Ross

Ross doing his thing but his run seems like its gonna be forgettable where he could have actually capitalized off it after Deeper Than Rap by turning Teflon Don into a classic...but jumpin on whats hot right now i guess keeps him poppin for the short term

30t6p3b.gif

This.
To me, tho Ross if giving us music...he hustilin backwards. When Jeezy got hot he moved up in the ranks...Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be behind both Jeezy n Ross

Ross doing his thing but his run seems like its gonna be forgettable where he could have actually capitalized off it after Deeper Than Rap by turning Teflon Don into a classic...but jumpin on whats hot right now i guess keeps him poppin for the short term

30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame... but its NT dudes just ride whoever is hot at the time anyway... Once Def Jam stops trying to force jeezy into being the same "Trap Rapper" he will be fine. I bang wit ross but dudes gotta realize he isnt better than jeezy point blank gone.

30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame... but its NT dudes just ride whoever is hot at the time anyway... Once Def Jam stops trying to force jeezy into being the same "Trap Rapper" he will be fine. I bang wit ross but dudes gotta realize he isnt better than jeezy point blank gone.

Man Ya'll @+@**! Funny ...

I !++!! with Jeezy ..

I !++!! With Gucci..

But for ya'll to not acknowledge what ross is doin is Just the hate burning in ya'll souls

Real Talk

Jeezy Had 2 years to drop TM103 ..

Why the !@%+ that %%!$ ain't out?

Cuz that %%!$ is trash ..

His Mixtapes was buns and you know ..

Hell even he knows it

Let's keep it funky ..

1st thing ya'll @+@**! wanna do when we talk about the present situation is go back to the past
laugh.gif

%%!$ is dumb ..

Why ya'll @+@**! all salty is beyond me ..

@+@**! Fade ..

Jeezy is fading ..

No one is better at that Trap %%!$ than Yo Gotti and Gucci .. we know this

Bet at the moment Ross >>>>> Jeezy by far

Man Ya'll @+@**! Funny ...

I !++!! with Jeezy ..

I !++!! With Gucci..

But for ya'll to not acknowledge what ross is doin is Just the hate burning in ya'll souls

Real Talk

His Mixtapes was buns and you know ..

Hell even he knows it

Let's keep it funky ..

1st thing ya'll @+@**! wanna do when we talk about the present situation is go back to the past
laugh.gif

%%!$ is dumb ..

Why ya'll @+@**! all salty is beyond me ..

@+@**! Fade ..

Jeezy is fading ..

No one is better at that Trap %%!$ than Yo Gotti and Gucci .. we know this

Bet at the moment Ross >>>>> Jeezy by far

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

30t6p3b.gif

Truth Hurts G

you can't sit here and act like he's been putting out quality music ...

YOU know damn well he hasn't ..  

I know thats your boy , but do you tell him what he wants to hear or what he needs to hear
nerd.gif
 ?

It's not even slander .. it's basic logic and facts

%!+$$ been dropping duds .. consistent duds

got bodied on 2 singles ..

Wig pushed back ..

@%%$ ain't lookin too frosty for the snowman

@%$$ up, Dev
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Truth Hurts G

you can't sit here and act like he's been putting out quality music ...

YOU know damn well he hasn't ..  

I know thats your boy , but do you tell him what he wants to hear or what he needs to hear
nerd.gif
 ?

It's not even slander .. it's basic logic and facts

%!+$$ been dropping duds .. consistent duds

got bodied on 2 singles ..

Wig pushed back ..

@%%$ ain't lookin too frosty for the snowman

@%$$ up, Dev
nerd.gif

Real Talk

First off, you're typing way too much and your style is poor. What I'm saying is, there's no loyalty. Rap fans are like hungry women, they just jump around and follow what's hot. Ross is hot right now, I'm not hating. Jeezy is the old toy and Ross is the new toy, that's all I'm saying. Take it as hate but it's facts. I hate this about rap, fans just follow whatever is new and hot at the moment. No leaders, just followers

Real Talk

First off, you're typing way too much and your style is poor. What I'm saying is, there's no loyalty. Rap fans are like hungry women, they just jump around and follow what's hot. Ross is hot right now, I'm not hating. Jeezy is the old toy and Ross is the new toy, that's all I'm saying. Take it as hate but it's facts. I hate this about rap, fans just follow whatever is new and hot at the moment. No leaders, just followers

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Real Talk

Yeah Forgive me for Typing from my phone, many apologies ....

But you just sound like a Salty %#$ !%%!+ ..

If that's how you feel then stop listening to rap !%%!+

WHO GIVES A #%+@ ...

Really?

Ain't nobody turning on Jeezy ..

!%%!+ doing it to himself you damn fool ..

Matter of fact your #%+@ %#$ is ALWAYS salty when it comes to ross

laugh.gif

I'll always hold The Classics Jeezy made Near and Dear to my heart ...

But if a !%%!+ is putting out out garbage NOW I'm not gonna eat it and says it taste like candy ..

I'm not gonna eat it all
laugh.gif

That's what you and some of these dumb %#$ dudes in this forum do
nerd.gif

Not me ..

And what shakin 'lisha
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Real Talk

Yeah Forgive me for Typing from my phone, many apologies ....

But you just sound like a Salty %#$ !%%!+ ..

If that's how you feel then stop listening to rap !%%!+

WHO GIVES A #%+@ ...

Really?

Ain't nobody turning on Jeezy ..

!%%!+ doing it to himself you damn fool ..

Matter of fact your #%+@ %#$ is ALWAYS salty when it comes to ross

laugh.gif

I'll always hold The Classics Jeezy made Near and Dear to my heart ...

But if a !%%!+ is putting out out garbage NOW I'm not gonna eat it and says it taste like candy ..

I'm not gonna eat it all
laugh.gif

That's what you and some of these dumb %#$ dudes in this forum do
nerd.gif

Not me ..

And what shakin 'lisha
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom