Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

*Sigh*

"Trap or Die II" & Trap or Die 1" are Jeezy's classics.

Rozay has "Deeper Than Rap" & "Teflon Don" as classics.

I believe Gucci has the right to be in the conversations with the Jeezys' & Ross' because of his mixtape work, not his album work.

Ross is on top right now. I wanna see what Jeezy has up his sleeve because Gucci is slowly fading, so he needs to take advantage of that quickly.

*Sigh*

I believe Gucci has the right to be in the conversations with the Jeezys' & Ross' because of his mixtape work, not his album work.

Ross is on top right now. I wanna see what Jeezy has up his sleeve because Gucci is slowly fading, so he needs to take advantage of that quickly.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I UNDERSTAND Ross is hot right now, cool but let's not act like he's gonna have a career that Jeezy had? Ross will go away, everyone shine comes to an end. Ross is real hot, will be for another year or two
Ross doesn't have a TM101 or The Recession and never will
Because he has Deeper than rap and Teflon Don... and maybe even Trilla.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I UNDERSTAND Ross is hot right now, cool but let's not act like he's gonna have a career that Jeezy had? Ross will go away, everyone shine comes to an end. Ross is real hot, will be for another year or two
Ross doesn't have a TM101 or The Recession and never will
Because he has Deeper than rap and Teflon Don... and maybe even Trilla.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by cartune

Not feeling this Jeezy slander
30t6p3b.gif
 Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be ahead  both Jeezy n Ross
fixed
This.

Anybody acting like this "new" Ross isn't a bite off Gucci/Waka's swag is lying to themselves.

30t6p3b.gif
 Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be ahead  both Jeezy n Ross
fixed
This.

Anybody acting like this "new" Ross isn't a bite off Gucci/Waka's swag is lying to themselves.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well tell Lex Luger to make some different beats

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well tell Lex Luger to make some different beats

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I dont even matter albums or mixtapes cuz his catalog is ##$ on both them dudes.

I dont even matter albums or mixtapes cuz his catalog is ##$ on both them dudes.

*Sigh*

Dude really compared Gucci to Rick Ross
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

*Sigh*

Dude really compared Gucci to Rick Ross
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

And now i can see where the hype train hits when dudes start proclaiming that Ross has a CLASSIC ALBUM Good one yes classic %+%@ NO...... wanna know what a classic does shapes the future of a genre. TM101 is the reason Ross can even rap the way he does, Jeezy painted the lane for em yall dudes need to stop with the shenanigans

And now i can see where the hype train hits when dudes start proclaiming that Ross has a CLASSIC ALBUM Good one yes classic %+%@ NO...... wanna know what a classic does shapes the future of a genre. TM101 is the reason Ross can even rap the way he does, Jeezy painted the lane for em yall dudes need to stop with the shenanigans

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

Did you even listen 2 Teflon Don? He had 2 tracks on that Gucci/Waka steeze. You even listen to Devil In A New Dress? You think thats how Gucci/Waka  rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ross the best rapper out right now that actively puts out music...

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

Did you even listen 2 Teflon Don? He had 2 tracks on that Gucci/Waka steeze. You even listen to Devil In A New Dress? You think thats how Gucci/Waka  rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea man, I'm an AVID Waka listener (I've had all his tapes since Salute Me or Shoot Me) and he WISHES he had the flow/ wordplay of Ross.  Only thing they have in common is they share a producer, please ya'll--don't get that twisted. 

And even the Lex tracks he had on Tef his flow wasn't like Waka's---for one, it actually kinda made sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea man, I'm an AVID Waka listener (I've had all his tapes since Salute Me or Shoot Me) and he WISHES he had the flow/ wordplay of Ross.  Only thing they have in common is they share a producer, please ya'll--don't get that twisted. 

And even the Lex tracks he had on Tef his flow wasn't like Waka's---for one, it actually kinda made sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

I LOL'ed

Back
Top Bottom