Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

wiz and rozay
sick.gif

classic mixtape on the way
nerd.gif
????

Not listening until the whole tape drops. I have to hear this zooted while on the highway.

Not listening until the whole tape drops. I have to hear this zooted while on the highway.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Ross needs to go back to that straight mafioso sound and RUN that lane. Dude spitting that lifestyle music on smooth instrumentals is where he really shines.

this.
path he on now....he reverting to being just another dude to me

laugh.gif
 at lil homie "fixing" my comment to say Gucci ahead of Jeezy and Ross tho...

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Ross needs to go back to that straight mafioso sound and RUN that lane. Dude spitting that lifestyle music on smooth instrumentals is where he really shines.

this.
path he on now....he reverting to being just another dude to me

laugh.gif
 at lil homie "fixing" my comment to say Gucci ahead of Jeezy and Ross tho...

^^hats off to Gucci for mastering his craft...but that dont put him ahead of either one of them dudes...in the grand scheme of things he dont make better music to me

^^hats off to Gucci for mastering his craft...but that dont put him ahead of either one of them dudes...in the grand scheme of things he dont make better music to me

ill give you Rawse cuz he been gettin it in on that lyrical tip lately, but jeezy be on that trap/strip club @%* Gucci been killin him in that @%* for a while

ill give you Rawse cuz he been gettin it in on that lyrical tip lately, but jeezy be on that trap/strip club @%* Gucci been killin him in that @%* for a while

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Sorry but cmon Sir Mix A Lot has a lot of bangers too that doesnt mean hes better than Nas. Anyone can come out with a hot track does Gucci have any albums that are messing with Deeper Than Rap and Teflon Don? No.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Sorry but cmon Sir Mix A Lot has a lot of bangers too that doesnt mean hes better than Nas. Anyone can come out with a hot track does Gucci have any albums that are messing with Deeper Than Rap and Teflon Don? No.

Back
Top Bottom