Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

is this N_ serious ?

I've come to the conclusion dipset general is a troll, nobody can't blatantly D ride like he does and be serious
Only this man comes close

300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

is this N_ serious ?

I've come to the conclusion dipset general is a troll, nobody can't blatantly D ride like he does and be serious

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...usPrime_promorender2.jpg src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nfkUveGxx...s400/300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg">

roll.gif

So what now I'm a Ross stan because I said he has two classics?! It's great music point blank. Don't call me a troll because I have an opinion. I'm not the only one that thinks "Deeper Than Rap" and/or "Teflon Don" are classic albums.

is this N_ serious ?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...usPrime_promorender2.jpg src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nfkUveGxx...s400/300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg">

roll.gif

So what now I'm a Ross stan because I said he has two classics?! It's great music point blank. Don't call me a troll because I have an opinion. I'm not the only one that thinks "Deeper Than Rap" and/or "Teflon Don" are classic albums.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

is this N_ serious ?

roll.gif

they where pretty good popular albums, claiming both where classics is a huge stretch
eyes.gif
. especially teflon don which to me had 3 beats/tracks out of 10 that where essentially the same song & hasn't been out a year. i mess with ross though.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

is this N_ serious ?

roll.gif

they where pretty good popular albums, claiming both where classics is a huge stretch
eyes.gif
. especially teflon don which to me had 3 beats/tracks out of 10 that where essentially the same song & hasn't been out a year. i mess with ross though.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by cartune

Not feeling this Jeezy slander
30t6p3b.gif
�Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be ahead� both Jeezy n Ross
fixed
This.

Anybody acting like this "new" Ross isn't a bite off Gucci/Waka's swag is lying to themselves.

Did you even listen 2 Teflon Don? He had 2 tracks on that Gucci/Waka steeze. You even listen to Devil In A New Dress? You think thats how Gucci/Waka� rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ross the best rapper out right now that actively puts out music...
yea man, I'm an AVID Waka listener (I've had all his tapes since Salute Me or Shoot Me) and he WISHES he had the flow/ wordplay of Ross.� Only thing they have in common is they share a producer, please ya'll--don't get that twisted.�
Ross isn't hot right now cause his "wordplay" or his lyrics, are you kidding me? He hasn't advanced that much lyrically at all since POM. New rappers like Drake and J. Cole are 10x better than dude when it comes to lyrics and flow...he's hot because of the buzz off BMF X MC Hammer which dropped on the AA mixtape in late July.

Hmmmmmmm in July, right when Waka and Gucci were two of the hottest rappers (Gucci was still poppin being locked up) with that hard street sound that sounded perfect on a Lex beat. Come on now, get off Ross's nuts, don't get me wrong I'm waiting for his next tape just as much as ya'll cause buddy is coming out hard right now. But don't act like he's so damn cold and untouchable when he was struggling to find his lane after POM w/ stuff like this.....

I'm Just Sayin Though

30t6p3b.gif
�Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be ahead� both Jeezy n Ross
fixed
This.

Anybody acting like this "new" Ross isn't a bite off Gucci/Waka's swag is lying to themselves.

Did you even listen 2 Teflon Don? He had 2 tracks on that Gucci/Waka steeze. You even listen to Devil In A New Dress? You think thats how Gucci/Waka� rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea man, I'm an AVID Waka listener (I've had all his tapes since Salute Me or Shoot Me) and he WISHES he had the flow/ wordplay of Ross.� Only thing they have in common is they share a producer, please ya'll--don't get that twisted.�
Ross isn't hot right now cause his "wordplay" or his lyrics, are you kidding me? He hasn't advanced that much lyrically at all since POM. New rappers like Drake and J. Cole are 10x better than dude when it comes to lyrics and flow...he's hot because of the buzz off BMF X MC Hammer which dropped on the AA mixtape in late July.

Hmmmmmmm in July, right when Waka and Gucci were two of the hottest rappers (Gucci was still poppin being locked up) with that hard street sound that sounded perfect on a Lex beat. Come on now, get off Ross's nuts, don't get me wrong I'm waiting for his next tape just as much as ya'll cause buddy is coming out hard right now. But don't act like he's so damn cold and untouchable when he was struggling to find his lane after POM w/ stuff like this.....

I'm Just Sayin Though

Ross needs to go back to that straight mafioso sound and RUN that lane. Dude spitting that lifestyle music on smooth instrumentals is where he really shines.

Ross needs to go back to that straight mafioso sound and RUN that lane. Dude spitting that lifestyle music on smooth instrumentals is where he really shines.

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm Just Sayin Though
Rawse struggling to find his lane? Really? I don't recall that ever happening.

30t6p3b.gif
fixed
This.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm Just Sayin Though
Rawse struggling to find his lane? Really? I don't recall that ever happening.

Back
Top Bottom