Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Ridin' round the city buyin' last min. X-Mas gifts, this $*$+! got me wantin' to spend racks on ppls gifts. But !+#@ that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Diddy on the intro LOL
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Posting my thoughts as I listen...

2010 was Ross' Year.

Said this before but TI's dope talk got me hype
laugh.gif

Ludacris is MR. HOT 16. FOR NOW. FOREVER.

Wale did his thing

Ross understands alliteration like no one else. Goddamn.

with Wiz, it just stands to remind ourselves that Ross SHINES on these slow mafioso beats. Thats. His. Lane. Some of the best music in rap CONSISTENTLY. Few people are touching him right now.

Where is new Chester French material?

The Inkredibles, Justice League, &  Tha Business are just ultra dope. All the time.

I feel like catching up on Meek Mill. Dude did his thing.

I don't get the Bo Diddley line...
nerd.gif

The Ashes to Ashes is TOOOOOOO smooth. Goddamn! A lot of this tape has the smooth Aston Martin/Maybach/Luxury Tax/Rich off Cocaine vibe I wanted from Teflon Don...but Ross ALWAYS delivers. His A&R and beat selection is STELLAR.

Even Deeper. Don't get a %%$*% started. This dude ross can't really top this !%%!. Another lane. The GAME this man is spitting on this track on the second verse is just SILLY yo...
                  CONSOLIDATE THE GAME...& SUFFOCATE THE OTHERS...KEEP IT REAL W/ YOUR +!!!*@ & MULTIPLY THE NUMBERS

I always saw Ross as the Barry White of the rap game...its only right. He should do a tape of only Ross/White remixes.

Drake must have started this AALIYAH resurgence trend...then Cole...now Ross...anyways, its MUCH appreciated. So far this !%%! is like Ross' next album.

10 Bricks is just hard as hell for no reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Imagine if Aston Martin Remix and Made Men were on here? Stupid. Just silly. Ross' actually SUPERSEDES wayne's output on the fact that Ross' quality usually supersedes what wayne throws away. Dude is winning.

Birdman just talkin that fly !%%! again. whats new. His beats always hit hard.

I've already heard the "rollin" track but its obviously hard as hell.

I need Gunplay and Triple C's to come out with new material. Mad +!!!*@ slept on Custom Cars and Cycles. !%%! was ill. Gunplay is the CLEAR star out of Ross' camp though and he knows this.

So.... Ross just dropped a HELL of a mixtape and while its not my fav of this year "KRIT WUZ HERE" then "FROM THE WESTSIDE WITH LOVE" is my next favorite this !%%! is exceptional.

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Diddy on the intro LOL
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Posting my thoughts as I listen...

2010 was Ross' Year.

Said this before but TI's dope talk got me hype
laugh.gif

Ludacris is MR. HOT 16. FOR NOW. FOREVER.

Wale did his thing

Ross understands alliteration like no one else. Goddamn.

with Wiz, it just stands to remind ourselves that Ross SHINES on these slow mafioso beats. Thats. His. Lane. Some of the best music in rap CONSISTENTLY. Few people are touching him right now.

Where is new Chester French material?

The Inkredibles, Justice League, &  Tha Business are just ultra dope. All the time.

I feel like catching up on Meek Mill. Dude did his thing.

I don't get the Bo Diddley line...
nerd.gif

The Ashes to Ashes is TOOOOOOO smooth. Goddamn! A lot of this tape has the smooth Aston Martin/Maybach/Luxury Tax/Rich off Cocaine vibe I wanted from Teflon Don...but Ross ALWAYS delivers. His A&R and beat selection is STELLAR.

Even Deeper. Don't get a %%$*% started. This dude ross can't really top this !%%!. Another lane. The GAME this man is spitting on this track on the second verse is just SILLY yo...
                  CONSOLIDATE THE GAME...& SUFFOCATE THE OTHERS...KEEP IT REAL W/ YOUR +!!!*@ & MULTIPLY THE NUMBERS

I always saw Ross as the Barry White of the rap game...its only right. He should do a tape of only Ross/White remixes.

Drake must have started this AALIYAH resurgence trend...then Cole...now Ross...anyways, its MUCH appreciated. So far this !%%! is like Ross' next album.

10 Bricks is just hard as hell for no reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Imagine if Aston Martin Remix and Made Men were on here? Stupid. Just silly. Ross' actually SUPERSEDES wayne's output on the fact that Ross' quality usually supersedes what wayne throws away. Dude is winning.

Birdman just talkin that fly !%%! again. whats new. His beats always hit hard.

I've already heard the "rollin" track but its obviously hard as hell.

I need Gunplay and Triple C's to come out with new material. Mad +!!!*@ slept on Custom Cars and Cycles. !%%! was ill. Gunplay is the CLEAR star out of Ross' camp though and he knows this.

So.... Ross just dropped a HELL of a mixtape and while its not my fav of this year "KRIT WUZ HERE" then "FROM THE WESTSIDE WITH LOVE" is my next favorite this !%%! is exceptional.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Anyone else's Bugatti Boyz/Bonus Track (the song with Waka Flocka and Gunplay) have that 2 minute long silence in between?
Yeah....gotta love the hidden tracks, people used to do it a lot back in the day.
Flocka X Gunplay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Anyone else's Bugatti Boyz/Bonus Track (the song with Waka Flocka and Gunplay) have that 2 minute long silence in between?
Yeah....gotta love the hidden tracks, people used to do it a lot back in the day.
Flocka X Gunplay
pimp.gif

I'll only download when the final version is released.

Spoiler [+]
The comments in thsi thread got me thinkin' this is better than "Albert Anastatia".

Spoiler [+]
The comments in thsi thread got me thinkin' this is better than "Albert Anastatia".

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Spoiler [+]
Final version? How is this not the final version? Same tracklist:

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Spoiler [+]
Final version? How is this not the final version? Same tracklist:

Back
Top Bottom