Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I'll only download when the final version is released.

Spoiler [+]
The comments in thsi thread got me thinkin' this is better than "Albert Anastatia".
Final version? How is this not the final version? Same tracklist:

Ohhh. Cause I thought the joint wit' Drizzy and one other one was going to be on this...
Yea i'm thinking that was just a F up on someone else's part. I don't think they were ever gonna be on this but we may still get the two Drizzy tracks. Or the one and Aston Martin Music remix. 

Spoiler [+]
The comments in thsi thread got me thinkin' this is better than "Albert Anastatia".

Ohhh. Cause I thought the joint wit' Drizzy and one other one was going to be on this...
Yea i'm thinking that was just a F up on someone else's part. I don't think they were ever gonna be on this but we may still get the two Drizzy tracks. Or the one and Aston Martin Music remix. 

Let's pray that we get em' man...

Spoiler [+]

Let's pray that we get em' man...

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yall must have forgot how MC Hammer and BMF were on the last mixtape...
thats how they blew up in da first place....that EP was EPIC...

and this tape is awesome...

deeper>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Yall must have forgot how MC Hammer and BMF were on the last mixtape...
thats how they blew up in da first place....that EP was EPIC...

and this tape is awesome...

deeper>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Ross is 3 for 3 this year 
pimp.gif

Ross > * in 2010

Even eminem c'mon son!!! check soundscan %+!*%!

Don't get me wrong, Ricky's movement is getting stronger, but C'mon son

Money talks bull manure walks a thousand miles... Even if ur talking about mixtapes there have been artists with a few banging mixtapes. Research daniel son!!!

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Ross is 3 for 3 this year 
pimp.gif

Ross > * in 2010

Even eminem c'mon son!!! check soundscan %+!*%!

Don't get me wrong, Ricky's movement is getting stronger, but C'mon son

Money talks bull manure walks a thousand miles... Even if ur talking about mixtapes there have been artists with a few banging mixtapes. Research daniel son!!!

[h3]Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)[/h3]Totally different rappers, I don't see Eminem's name anywhere in the thread title so idk why is he even being brought up, fuggg outta here w/ the "who's hotter" talk.

[h3]Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)[/h3]Totally different rappers, I don't see Eminem's name anywhere in the thread title so idk why is he even being brought up, fuggg outta here w/ the "who's hotter" talk.

Rick Ross is a !**%%* cornball, i don't respect no C.O. turned M.C. u can keep that $!%+

Rick Ross is a !**%%* cornball, i don't respect no C.O. turned M.C. u can keep that $!%+

Back
Top Bottom