Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Wish Wiz had a verse on RETROSUPERFUTURE though
he's probably gonna remix it with a Wiz verse for his next album in 2011. People don't even see how Ross' changed the game with "Albert Anastasia" BEFORE "Teflon" dropped...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

but rawse aint trap music
ohwell.gif

How is he not? 

Originally Posted by rocyaice

ohwell.gif

How is he not? 
all his songs dont sound like john doe or 9 zones. Most of his songs are lifestyle music than trap music. For every BMF/MC Hammer there are atleast 2 Mafia Musics/Aston Martin music-esque songs.

ohwell.gif

How is he not? 
all his songs dont sound like john doe or 9 zones. Most of his songs are lifestyle music than trap music. For every BMF/MC Hammer there are atleast 2 Mafia Musics/Aston Martin music-esque songs.

yeah trap be like rappin about serving hypes, cookin with 7up, workin off ya phone, sellin bags, gettin ya grams up, you know stuff that people actually do. Rawse be spittin like he just got done watching Blow, Scarface, or Goodfellas
laugh.gif
I rock with it but damn we aint doin that

yeah trap be like rappin about serving hypes, cookin with 7up, workin off ya phone, sellin bags, gettin ya grams up, you know stuff that people actually do. Rawse be spittin like he just got done watching Blow, Scarface, or Goodfellas
laugh.gif
I rock with it but damn we aint doin that

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

ohwell.gif

How is he not? 

This is true.

It seems like Rozay has conquered two lanes...

"Trap Muzik" & "Mafioso Music".

ohwell.gif

How is he not? 

This is true.

It seems like Rozay has conquered two lanes...

"Trap Muzik" & "Mafioso Music".

this N' does not have the trap

edit: can someone point me in the direction of Rawse' trap muzik efforts cuz the only work from him I heard in its entirety was Trilla, AA & this new tape, but none of that is trap music really.
btw trap music ≠ rapping about drugs

this N' does not have the trap

edit: can someone point me in the direction of Rawse' trap muzik efforts cuz the only work from him I heard in its entirety was Trilla, AA & this new tape, but none of that is trap music really.
btw trap music ≠ rapping about drugs

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Eminem is SUPER wack. He can keep that. Quit bringing up that crap in here.

Eminem is wack.. but you like Ross? 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
Yes.
Anyways, this tape is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 *@%% sounds 
eek.gif
 on a system. 

AA had like 3-4 really great songs on it. After that it was meh...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Eminem is SUPER wack. He can keep that. Quit bringing up that crap in here.

Eminem is wack.. but you like Ross? 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
Yes.
Anyways, this tape is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 *@%% sounds 
eek.gif
 on a system. 

AA had like 3-4 really great songs on it. After that it was meh...

Tape is piff.
My favorite joint gotta be RetroSuperFuture by far....
John Doe is up there, the hook is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wale came through with the nice verse on Play Your Part...
The video made me like 'Even Deeper' way more than I first did...

My only gripe is I wish it was longer, seems like I run through the tape so quick.

Tape is piff.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My only gripe is I wish it was longer, seems like I run through the tape so quick.

Originally Posted by rhester

Tape is piff.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

when tapes are THIS good it feels like their short...
pimp.gif

even deeper is my favorite joint....man ross winnin
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Tape is piff.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

when tapes are THIS good it feels like their short...
pimp.gif

even deeper is my favorite joint....man ross winnin
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

How is he not? 
yea... he don't make music for the d-boys. He make music for the capos/bosses really who don't have to touch/see dope no mo
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

How is he not? 
yea... he don't make music for the d-boys. He make music for the capos/bosses really who don't have to touch/see dope no mo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by cartune

Not feeling this Jeezy slander
30t6p3b.gif
 Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be ahead  both Jeezy n Ross
fixed
This.

Anybody acting like this "new" Ross isn't a bite off Gucci/Waka's swag is lying to themselves.
laugh.gif

he's does their swag BETTER then they do....cuz push comes to shove ricky can actually write verses...NYC respects Officer Ricky's wordplay and he can still

do da trap/car truck music as good as gucci and waka.

Once again buddy you fail to realize the world doesn't and never will revolve around NY.

Ross "does their swag BETTER then they do"
roll.gif
roll.gif
The song "10 bricks" is the same song I've heard from Gucci 20 times and it sure as hell isn't better....Gucci been on that "bought a drop top vette, how much you think it's worth? Bout 95 bricks"
Ross could NEVER be half as real as Gucci which is why he might be hot right now but he will never get the respect down south as someone like a Gucci or Bun B gets, why you think Ross has all these mainstream hits and all this buzz yet his album still sold weeeeeeeak even though he's on def jam? That swagger jackin doesn't pay off fam, ask Soulja Boy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by cartune

Not feeling this Jeezy slander
30t6p3b.gif
 Ross giving yall this trap isssh and jumpin in Gucci lane...who is and will always be ahead  both Jeezy n Ross
fixed
This.

Anybody acting like this "new" Ross isn't a bite off Gucci/Waka's swag is lying to themselves.
laugh.gif

he's does their swag BETTER then they do....cuz push comes to shove ricky can actually write verses...NYC respects Officer Ricky's wordplay and he can still

do da trap/car truck music as good as gucci and waka.

Once again buddy you fail to realize the world doesn't and never will revolve around NY.

Ross "does their swag BETTER then they do"
roll.gif
roll.gif
The song "10 bricks" is the same song I've heard from Gucci 20 times and it sure as hell isn't better....Gucci been on that "bought a drop top vette, how much you think it's worth? Bout 95 bricks"
Ross could NEVER be half as real as Gucci which is why he might be hot right now but he will never get the respect down south as someone like a Gucci or Bun B gets, why you think Ross has all these mainstream hits and all this buzz yet his album still sold weeeeeeeak even though he's on def jam? That swagger jackin doesn't pay off fam, ask Soulja Boy.

Back
Top Bottom