Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

Originally Posted by rhester

Idgaf if all Lex beats sound the same, all them ##### hard....

THIS. wish he put "Where U From" ft. Project Pat as a bonus track on this tape (Lex Luger made that too) but !+%+ it, I'll add it when I burn a copy for the whip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Idgaf if all Lex beats sound the same, all them ##### hard....

THIS. wish he put "Where U From" ft. Project Pat as a bonus track on this tape (Lex Luger made that too) but !+%+ it, I'll add it when I burn a copy for the whip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Lex stays making the same beat. lol
I heard the start of the beat on 9 Piece and Ross's flow and then turned it off. Ain't that %#%* embarrassing. It's literally the SAME song 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Lex stays making the same beat. lol
I heard the start of the beat on 9 Piece and Ross's flow and then turned it off. Ain't that %#%* embarrassing. It's literally the SAME song 
indifferent.gif

Rozay working like Gucci this year. Very interested in this tape, the way his **last tape took over the end of the summer was crazy.

Funny how everyone's comparing Jeezy and Ross now tho, young been losin' ever since he showed his jealously and BMF blew up.

Rozay working like Gucci this year. Very interested in this tape, the way his **last tape took over the end of the summer was crazy.

Funny how everyone's comparing Jeezy and Ross now tho, young been losin' ever since he showed his jealously and BMF blew up.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Rozay working like Gucci this year. Very interested in this tape, the way his tape took over the end of the summer was crazy.

Even before that .

It's just that folks are starting to acknowledge and accept it now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Rozay working like Gucci this year. Very interested in this tape, the way his tape took over the end of the summer was crazy.

Even before that .

It's just that folks are starting to acknowledge and accept it now 
laugh.gif

In the new Vibe he got an article where he says he sent Ross about 40 beats and it wasnt his fault that Ross keep picking beats that sound alike.

Back
Top Bottom