Rick Ross - Ashes To Ashes (Tracklist + Artwork + 9 Piece feat. T.I.)

In the new Vibe he got an article where he says he sent Ross about 40 beats and it wasnt his fault that Ross keep picking beats that sound alike.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Is it really Lex though?

Don't the artist pick what they want to rap on?

Thta's what Lex's defense is. He sends out 40 beats and the artist picks which one they want. Apparently they all want BMF soundin' beats.

Is it really Lex though?

Thta's what Lex's defense is. He sends out 40 beats and the artist picks which one they want. Apparently they all want BMF soundin' beats.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A CO and a inmate making songs with each other 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Rozay is doing his thing though
pimp.gif

Yall must have forgot how MC Hammer and BMF were on the last mixtape...

Rozay puts in WORK.

Yall must have forgot how MC Hammer and BMF were on the last mixtape...

Rozay puts in WORK.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

he has plenty beats that sound entirely different

But %%$+@$ want THAT patented sound just makes %%$+@$ get hype

I ain't even mad either ....

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by rhester

Idgaf if all Lex beats sound the same, all them ##### hard....

THIS. wish he put "Where U From" ft. Project Pat as a bonus track on this tape (Lex Luger made that too) but !+%+ it, I'll add it when I burn a copy for the whip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by rhester

Idgaf if all Lex beats sound the same, all them ##### hard....

THIS. wish he put "Where U From" ft. Project Pat as a bonus track on this tape (Lex Luger made that too) but !+%+ it, I'll add it when I burn a copy for the whip
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

Been sayin it since Lex came out strong last summer with Flocka, idc how similar the beats sound. They ALWAYS knock in the car and if the artist can make a catchy hook i.e. "I'm smokin dope, I'm on my cell phone, I'm sellin dope...straight off the iphone woooo!" the song gooooes.

N_'s acting like Lex is these artist managers making em get on these beats. If it ain't broke don't fix it, he's gettin money, that's what we here for.

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

Been sayin it since Lex came out strong last summer with Flocka, idc how similar the beats sound. They ALWAYS knock in the car and if the artist can make a catchy hook i.e. "I'm smokin dope, I'm on my cell phone, I'm sellin dope...straight off the iphone woooo!" the song gooooes.

N_'s acting like Lex is these artist managers making em get on these beats. If it ain't broke don't fix it, he's gettin money, that's what we here for.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

ross.gif

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

ross.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

ross.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zaytoven is another example though. You can definitely tell which beats he's made

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Is it really Lex though?

I agree with Lex ..

ross.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zaytoven is another example though. You can definitely tell which beats he's made

I hope Lex Luger, Justice League, and The Olympicks are on the production of this mixtape...
Thats all he needs

I hope Lex Luger, Justice League, and The Olympicks are on the production of this mixtape...
Thats all he needs

Back
Top Bottom