Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21
%@* did you just say??!?!

learn how to spell...I honestly can't make out anything you tried to write
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 i ONLY misspelled ONE $**!@% word (uncomfortable) and MV stands for MUSIC VIDEO 
laugh.gif

And if u dont know wat i mean by "
grin.gif
 moments" then watever

everything else looked pretty good to me, how bout u learn how to read guy 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 Bro, I'm not the type of guy to point out grammar and such, but you type like a ransom letter.

Am i the only who thinks the shades that Drake wears (and other people who try to dress like him) look ugly 
sick.gif

And wow .. i think this one of the few Drake videos where he wasn't uncomfortablet to watch... He had onet or two where he had of those 
grin.gif
 moments. But overall not bad.. Dude gotta be more like this in his vids...

But anyways MV was eh, overall.

Song is dope tho

The Hook(s) is still 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Naw, sorry bro, there was way more than one
laugh.gif

I agree though, I'm a Drake, but it always looks like he's trying too hard. Except for a couple moments, he looked natural here.

Video was nothing special, but I can never get enough of Paris Morton Music so I always love to hear this song.

Am i the only who thinks the shades that Drake wears (and other people who try to dress like him) look ugly 
sick.gif

And wow .. i think this one of the few Drake videos where he wasn't uncomfortablet to watch... He had onet or two where he had of those 
grin.gif
 moments. But overall not bad.. Dude gotta be more like this in his vids...

But anyways MV was eh, overall.

Song is dope tho

The Hook(s) is still 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Naw, sorry bro, there was way more than one
laugh.gif

I agree though, I'm a Drake, but it always looks like he's trying too hard. Except for a couple moments, he looked natural here.

Video was nothing special, but I can never get enough of Paris Morton Music so I always love to hear this song.

Video was nice ..

It didn't need to be extravagant by no means ...

*Waits Patiently For "I'm Not A Star" Video ....*

Video was nice ..

It didn't need to be extravagant by no means ...

*Waits Patiently For "I'm Not A Star" Video ....*

I might be the only one that thinks the video is actually dope, one of the better ones i've seen in a while

I might be the only one that thinks the video is actually dope, one of the better ones i've seen in a while

it would of been dope if he came out with videos for all the Maybach musics too,

video is tought just like the song and album

drake is still whack though

it would of been dope if he came out with videos for all the Maybach musics too,

video is tought just like the song and album

drake is still whack though

Video sucked, song is still dope though.

never heard the Drake verse either. I can dig it.

Video sucked, song is still dope though.

never heard the Drake verse either. I can dig it.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

It's a simple, smooth video for a simple, smooth song. No need to complicate it. Song speaks for itself.

Co-sign. Dudes wanted a Oscar nominated short movie and #+$. The video got straigh tot he point. No need to overdue it like most of Drake's videos. Hot video regardless.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

It's a simple, smooth video for a simple, smooth song. No need to complicate it. Song speaks for itself.

Co-sign. Dudes wanted a Oscar nominated short movie and #+$. The video got straigh tot he point. No need to overdue it like most of Drake's videos. Hot video regardless.

Back
Top Bottom