Rick Ross (Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele) - Aston Martin Music Official Video

Chrisette tho
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
vid was clean

ross got that formula...it was a little more involved than the joints with him just riding around miami in a (insert flashy sports car)   - but still simple....it got the point across and unlike most artitst he will prob drop a video next week and another after .....that big budget,explosions in the background, mini movie stuff is pretty much dead

pimp.gif
vid was clean

ross got that formula...it was a little more involved than the joints with him just riding around miami in a (insert flashy sports car)   - but still simple....it got the point across and unlike most artitst he will prob drop a video next week and another after .....that big budget,explosions in the background, mini movie stuff is pretty much dead

The video was decent. How can they film high budget videos if nobody is buying albums? & I thought Jay/Kanye started wearing those Oliver's People (sp) glasses 1st

The video was decent. How can they film high budget videos if nobody is buying albums? & I thought Jay/Kanye started wearing those Oliver's People (sp) glasses 1st

Video is pretty much what I expected...

Glad it included Drake's verse too (even tho you can hear the track change)...

I like how William Roberts got that !*%$* pinched @ the beginning of the video in that undercover sting...

Atleast he picked her up from jail tho...

He prolly JUST got off work...

Video is pretty much what I expected...

Glad it included Drake's verse too (even tho you can hear the track change)...

I like how William Roberts got that !*%$* pinched @ the beginning of the video in that undercover sting...

Atleast he picked her up from jail tho...

He prolly JUST got off work...

Lol I like how they switched over to Paris Morton Music. I always thought Drake's version was better than Rick's anyway. Dope video though.

Back
Top Bottom