Rick Ross featuring Kanye West - Live Fast, Die Young

Ye'
sick.gif

This %@$# is $*$!%%! flames
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I should be expecting yet another dope album from Rozay.

Not listening until I cop the album...but can someone tell me if it's better than Put On?

Not listening until I cop the album...but can someone tell me if it's better than Put On?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Put On won't be touched for a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG time. Drumma Boy put his foot into that song. The energy of that track was too heavy man...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Put On won't be touched for a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG time. Drumma Boy put his foot into that song. The energy of that track was too heavy man...
smh.gif

Ross = Alliteration...dude got his style mastered...he don't be sayin issh but it is masked by that

Song is dope Yeezy murdered it...Ricky saved face with that 3rd verse, sound like tony williams on the hook

Ross = Alliteration...dude got his style mastered...he don't be sayin issh but it is masked by that

Song is dope Yeezy murdered it...Ricky saved face with that 3rd verse, sound like tony williams on the hook

Back
Top Bottom