Rick Ross Gives 50 Cent 48 Hours to Come Up With A Better Diss BOSSSSS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Both are frauds.

You got one dude who steals the name of a Brooklyn legend and then lies about helping his family, makes up ducktales about his past and snitched, meanwhile he raps about ak-47's
The other lame was a CO who also stole a name and suddenly turned into a big time drug king pin pushing more coke than the entire Medallin Cartel once he entered the studio.

Both are horrible rappers when it comes down to it. It's a shame that hip hop has turned into a day time soap opera with grown men making up fairy tales and going at each others make believe identities in weak "diss" songs just to get attention.

/thread.

Nonsense beef
Rick Ross
grin.gif

Cats are so stupid on NT theres not one person tat anyone can name that 50 snitched on. Everyone just says look at Preme whats most these fools on NT dont knowis that 50 was supposed to testiy for Premes defense!!!

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Cats are so stupid on NT theres not one person tat anyone can name that 50 snitched on. Everyone just says look at Preme whats most these fools on NT dont know is that 50 was supposed to testiy for Premes defense!!!

exactly preme asked 50 to testify for him. 50 wouldn't do it. He has that whole "destroy completely" persona

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by asu334

How he a fraud tho cause he had a job? Dont fif work for the police too?

If 50 Cent is a snitch who is in jail? any evidence proving this? its all speculation

two words: Ghetto Qu'ran.

He is a fraud because he was an actual correctional OFFICER. There is actual physical proof that this Fraud that claim to have be slangin rocks and being coke kingpin was in reality a police officer....

If 50 Cent is a snitch who is in jail? any evidence proving this? its all speculation

Ross is a Joke.
That is 85% of the rappers, maybe even more, that claim a lifestyle that they've never lived. Rap is like wrestling now, it's all an act
tired.gif

50 got enough money to buy Rick Ross whole neighborhood. I love Rick Rizzles persona and enthusiasm, but he is daydreamin half the time. If he is who he says,what he would be doing is fed time, not interviews.

Why yall NY'ers always tryna battle?

Joe Budden got the biggest buzz in that area and he's from Jersey, other than that, it's Ron Browz and guess what kind of sound he's producing?

How about yall make some good music, start there

Nobodies checking for 50 or Ross hence no East Vs South beef will EVER pop off from this

And forget a battle, the real agenda is making GOOD music, if the song aint hot the lyrics mean NOTHING

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

i hate to tell you but 50 got the concept off of nas' illmatic album....See: "Memory Lane (Sittin' in da Park)"

Originally Posted by All Ready

Joe Budden got the biggest buzz in that area and he's from Jersey, other than that, it's Ron Browz and guess what kind of sound he's producing?

Nobodies checking for 50 or Ross hence no East Vs South beef will EVER pop off from this

And forget a battle, the real agenda is making GOOD music, if the song aint hot the lyrics mean NOTHING
Hands down the dumbest +#%@ I've ever read on NT

Originally Posted by All Ready

laugh.gif
so who are people checking for?

Hands down the dumbest +#%@ I've ever read on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats are corny with the quoting without giving actual feedback

Without a rebuttle, I won't waste time explaining

Your rebuttal is on page 4..

"This again ?

"Checking for" "relevant" etc

The best dudes from both the East and the South sure as hell are not on MTV or the radio right now.

You wanna limit yourself to only the garbage that gets airplay ? Go ahead, enjoy.

East > South.

Only thing South was doing better was club tracks and ring tone music."

I feel bad for you if you feel Ron and Budden are NY's finest ATM.

You obviously can't read, I said no one in NY has a bigger buzz than them

I listen to every region, there is NO region in my eyes

I'm just tired of grumpy #@# NY'ers acting like they're the only ones entitled to rap

Good music has no region and you have no need to feel sorry for me nor do I need your pity

Lyricism isn't the only determinate for a good song

It's mixing wordplay with delivery over a nice beat, topped off with a nice hook and subject matter...but even subject matter is up for debate, most peopledon't need a deep underlying meaning to like a song

That's the difference between Jay's success and Nas's success or a wider comparison, Lil Wayne's success and Nas's success

Cats cry lyricism then pop in a Max B mixtape and contribute to the 8 pg supposed Cam'Ron new mixtape thread

Cut.

It.

Out.

It's not only lyricism.

Like I said before, only thing the South was doing better was ring tones and club music, but there is a lot more to hip hop than that.

I listen to all regions as well, but there is a difference between popping in a Lil Wayne album or Gucci mix tape and listening to that for enjoyment here andthere or a club track at a party and listening to the more serious artists, who have good lyrics AND delivery over a nice beat. The East has had the latterpart on lock since the beginning.

Alot of South cats simply try to make the best song to them, meaning, they're not tryna be over or under lyrical, just making a good song

It's a waste of time arguing my side because I don't have a side

Not once did I post South > North nor did I say the South would murder the North in a battle or vice versa

Picking sides in a debate that can't be proven is pointless and it won't put money in my pocket so I won't

Not to mention I don't care either way

I know casual rappers in Houston that are very lyrical but rapping is just a hobby to them

In a nutshell, the type of comments yall make about the South are equivalent to saying smart people are only from NY

Saying that the South can't conjure up enough intellect to put forth a decent lyric

That is a classic song

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

It's not only lyricism.

Like I said before, only thing the South was doing better was ring tones and club music, but there is a lot more to hip hop than that.

I listen to all regions as well, but there is a difference between popping in a Lil Wayne album or Gucci mix tape and listening to that for enjoyment here and there or a club track at a party and listening to the more serious artists, who have good lyrics AND delivery over a nice beat. The East has had the latter part on lock since the beginning.
whos to say whos serious or not serious I see Gucci Mane and Wayne drop a new song every 2 seconds I bet if they were only heard from every 2years they could drop some "lyrical" raps too. Gucci mane, Jeezy and Rick Ross talk about the same thing Ghostface Killah, Biggie and Raekwon talksabout just in different ways its all trap rap. saying the south aint lyrical is just another way northerners try to feel superior to southerners

Rick Ross is a joke, I don't know how anyone can even listen to his music. ESPECIALLY after lying about the CO...this fool was going on for weeks saying itwas a lie and someone was messing with pictures of him and he swore he was a G......

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Rick Ross is a joke, I don't know how anyone can even listen to his music. ESPECIALLY after lying about the CO...this fool was going on for weeks saying it was a lie and someone was messing with pictures of him and he swore he was a G......

Elton John sung about girls then we found out he was gay does that make him a fraud. Its music people you not trying to hire the n

Rick Ross is a joke, I don't know how anyone can even listen to his music. ESPECIALLY after lying about the CO...this fool was going on for weeks saying it was a lie and someone was messing with pictures of him and he swore he was a G......

Elton John sung about girls then we found out he was gay does that make him a fraud. Its music people you not trying to hire the n

This is rap. Music from the streets you feel me? People ain't supposed to be lyin about $!+% like that.

I could use your logic on another kind of music but not rap.

All them _'s was either dead, or in jail by the time that came out tho...

From what I understand.

Originally Posted by dreClark

All them _'s was either dead, or in jail by the time that came out tho...

From what I understand.
Exactly, homies round the way like 50 snitched on pappy maison and preme... i was like dogs... pappy miason was known wayy before the song... andlike i said earler im not even from queens but i new who preme was and how he got down way... way.... before that...

Elton John didn't write the lyrics to most of his hits. Bernie Taupin did.

Back
Top Bottom