Rick Ross in 2010 or OG VI's

they look like 2001 damn i miss mine
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I don't know what's sadder

Dude catching a glimpse of a shoe in a video and posting it on here

Or dude correcting him about the type of shoe and acting hard
laugh.gif

why the heck are you going to rap about murder and budd in front of a kid?..... and then they ask who's to blame. c'mon now....

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by sha2fresh

At 2:02 in the video you will see Rick Ross in 2010 retro vi's or og infereds

you be the judge

no way on earth can they be og 6's(90-91) release

00 retros maybe but they are not og's, honestly dont no why ppl refer to the og colorways in 99-01 as og's when they are clearly not.

step ur game up

^^^^^^^^^WORD!!
grin.gif

I dont know if i read the initial point of the post wrong but it seems like people are supposed to see if they're the alleged new VI's droppin nextyear. If thats true why is everyone talkin like they dont care what he wears, the whole point of the video is to see if the new ones are hot or not...I thinkthese are the previous retro infrared VI's, check 2:20-2:23 for better view on the overall shoe.

honestly dont no why ppl refer to the og colorways in 99-01 as og's when they are clearly not.
because the majority of those who are posting on here these days weren't even alive or were under 8 years old when the OG's were beingreleased and MJ was still the man...so to them the retro s following MJ's playing days (not counting Wizards debacle) are OG's....

Eh he rockin them perfectly to me. Plain jeans and shirt to make the shoes to stand out and a matching hat to set it off. who cares if hes fat they still fresh

Back
Top Bottom