Rick Ross - Pandemonium feat. Wale & Meek Mill

rick-ross-meek-mill.jpg

Rick Ross feat. Wale & Meek Mill - Pandemonium | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

Download Rick_Ross_feat._Wale_&_Meek_Mill_-_PANDEMONIUM_[DDotOmen.com].mp3 for free on Filesonic.com

Download Rick Ross feat Wale Meek Mill PANDEMONIUM [DDot Omen com] mp3

i'm playing this song for the 3rd time in a row right now.

once i heard Wale's verse the second time, i realized how thouroughly he murdered it.

at first it was like "iight Wale rappin bout sports and bein from DC", but the second time around i was taken aback by how intricate the rhymes and rhymschemes were. son would drop a reference, rap a line, then reference the reference from 2 lines ago like it's nothin, then go back to the topic he spit on 2 lines ago from THAT rhyme.

i'm playing this song for the 3rd time in a row right now.

once i heard Wale's verse the second time, i realized how thouroughly he murdered it.

at first it was like "iight Wale rappin bout sports and bein from DC", but the second time around i was taken aback by how intricate the rhymes and rhymschemes were. son would drop a reference, rap a line, then reference the reference from 2 lines ago like it's nothin, then go back to the topic he spit on 2 lines ago from THAT rhyme.

I promise you this lil trio is gonna do major things for everyone involved. With the way ross is droppin %+% rite now he needed a team around him to preserve material but still stay hot on the streets. Meek Mill covers the street aspect while wale got da internets attention and the fact he can spit is gonna def stretch his fanbase. Because when he's focused he can kill a track

I promise you this lil trio is gonna do major things for everyone involved. With the way ross is droppin %+% rite now he needed a team around him to preserve material but still stay hot on the streets. Meek Mill covers the street aspect while wale got da internets attention and the fact he can spit is gonna def stretch his fanbase. Because when he's focused he can kill a track

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by tyisny

glad to see some wale love on NT.

this will still probably end with some type @wale twitter battle though

Back
Top Bottom