Rick Ross starting beef with Slim Thug?

man yall TRIPPIN, if you think Thugga can't come through with a nice diss track... think im lyin?

get this mixtape "Tha Boss"... smh

man yall TRIPPIN, if you think Thugga can't come through with a nice diss track... think im lyin?

get this mixtape "Tha Boss"... smh

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

**@% yuku why my responses not showing up like i typed them lol
you most definitely can keep Ghetto Music.

I respect outkast, i just would rather listen to other rappers. I'm not going to say who is better, because its apples and oranges. but i prefer thugga

>>>> Ghetto Music

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

**@% yuku why my responses not showing up like i typed them lol
you most definitely can keep Ghetto Music.

I respect outkast, i just would rather listen to other rappers. I'm not going to say who is better, because its apples and oranges. but i prefer thugga

>>>> Ghetto Music

If I remember right, Thugga is the one who started throwing subliminals at RR first in magazine articles and songs a while back because he felt like he was biting the whole "Boss" thing from him...

If I remember right, Thugga is the one who started throwing subliminals at RR first in magazine articles and songs a while back because he felt like he was biting the whole "Boss" thing from him...

THUGGA!

This album is SO underrated:

7820-already-platinum.jpg

smh.gif

*heads to iTunes to play said album*

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

At this point, there's nothing anyone can say about Ross that hasn't been said already...
you can say he kisses men
or provide a pic
or have him talk about it in a radio interview... no, that helps platinum sales nowadays
laugh.gif
You're the most predictable poster. The Wayne kissing Baby pic has to be your computer background

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

At this point, there's nothing anyone can say about Ross that hasn't been said already...
you can say he kisses men
or provide a pic
or have him talk about it in a radio interview... no, that helps platinum sales nowadays
laugh.gif
You're the most predictable poster. The Wayne kissing Baby pic has to be your computer background

aint no song u can post to make me think otherwise... dude stay wit the same flow rhymin single syllable words...

aint no song u can post to make me think otherwise... dude stay wit the same flow rhymin single syllable words...

Back
Top Bottom