Rick Ross starting beef with Slim Thug?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Slim>Ross all day long. Down south rappers over everybody else as a matter of fact.
laugh.gif

Whats that one Slim Thug song, the chorus goes something like "goiin top down blowin kush in the wind"

Sadly thats all I remember, he don't want it Ross right now, he hasn't done no wrong in the last 11 months.

Whats that one Slim Thug song, the chorus goes something like "goiin top down blowin kush in the wind"

Sadly thats all I remember, he don't want it Ross right now, he hasn't done no wrong in the last 11 months.

only ross homies responding
another thugga tweet

I wasn't talking bout the HELP I got mo money then u and gunplay put 2gether RT @TORCHCCC: Not U2 @slimthugga aka Slim Sukka I Promise this

I reached out ask if it was a diss if it was old he shoulda just said dat but no response to me mean he still feel like dat

only ross homies responding
another thugga tweet

I wasn't talking bout the HELP I got mo money then u and gunplay put 2gether RT @TORCHCCC: Not U2 @slimthugga aka Slim Sukka I Promise this

I reached out ask if it was a diss if it was old he shoulda just said dat but no response to me mean he still feel like dat

Back
Top Bottom