~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

smh.gif
Hip Hop is the new WWF

I don't think Ross too much care about his baby moms, dude drag her name through the mud every chance he get on a track

I don't think Ross too much care about his baby moms, dude drag her name through the mud every chance he get on a track

so if ross went and shot jeezy would that uhm....upgrade his music automatically ? just askin lol

so if ross went and shot jeezy would that uhm....upgrade his music automatically ? just askin lol

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So apperently callin someone a "waterboy" and a "$%@@ boi" is going in nowadays?

I guess ... "Going in" means yall talkin about Ross' D ir yall mouth huh?  

Optimus quoting lines that are elementary
sick.gif
Shut up b, take a seat and take his +!@# out ur mouth

Dawg you sound hurt as hell.

I give a damn who wins this "battle" alI know is that line was FIRE as hell and more disrespectful on wax than anything jeezy has said thus far.

Ease off my nuts and worry about wiping your tears cause the internet pissed you off. You sucka *+*#!.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So apperently callin someone a "waterboy" and a "$%@@ boi" is going in nowadays?

I guess ... "Going in" means yall talkin about Ross' D ir yall mouth huh?  

Optimus quoting lines that are elementary
sick.gif
Shut up b, take a seat and take his +!@# out ur mouth

Dawg you sound hurt as hell.

I give a damn who wins this "battle" alI know is that line was FIRE as hell and more disrespectful on wax than anything jeezy has said thus far.

Ease off my nuts and worry about wiping your tears cause the internet pissed you off. You sucka *+*#!.
laugh.gif

The arguing in this thread is pure comedy....

I just hope out of all this &^@# we get some good music...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

Chuuuuuch!

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall some losers... who cares about their lives and who's real and all that?

i thought this was the music forum... u know where we discuss music...

why are yall on here arguing about personal lives of 2 dudes none of yall know?

its all speculation and yall just twist words into what yall want them to be anyway...

ross is making better music hands down... i dont care what he did before he was on... i dont care who he's affiliated with... it doesnt matter to me...

shouldnt matter to yall either... yall defend these artists like they yall boys or somethin...

just listen to the music...

yall more cb4 than either of them...

Chuuuuuch!

Where do people get the idea that Ross makes good music? He's 1 step above DJ Khaled in the "making music" department.

His formula is

1.Pick Beat
2.Get someone else to sing the hook
3.Fill in the blank with mediocre verses

Where do people get the idea that Ross makes good music? He's 1 step above DJ Khaled in the "making music" department.

His formula is

1.Pick Beat
2.Get someone else to sing the hook
3.Fill in the blank with mediocre verses

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

*$@! is
pimp.gif
but doesnt sound like a diss to Jeezy. Especially the "You throwing sets but you from Cleveland line"

Its a Cleveland Ave in Atlanta....I could be reaching tho

Naw jeezy ain't rapping !@%! on the Cleveland ave
laugh.gif
ninjas over here would be like what !!!
It's a Cleveland Georgia. Dude from Macon but I think Ross was just being funny, didn't want it to be  dead give away

Nah, Jeezy is actually from my hometown in Augusta, GA. The same place Pastor Troy is from but never will come back because N's got a price on his head. The reason I know Jeezy from Augusta, his pops was a JROTC at the high school I graduated from and in earlier raps Jeezy used to talk about sellin on 'Lumpkin Rd' which is a road in Augusta. Just too many coincidences for it not to add up. On another note,
RAWSEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

*$@! is
pimp.gif
but doesnt sound like a diss to Jeezy. Especially the "You throwing sets but you from Cleveland line"

Its a Cleveland Ave in Atlanta....I could be reaching tho

Naw jeezy ain't rapping !@%! on the Cleveland ave
laugh.gif
ninjas over here would be like what !!!
It's a Cleveland Georgia. Dude from Macon but I think Ross was just being funny, didn't want it to be  dead give away

Nah, Jeezy is actually from my hometown in Augusta, GA. The same place Pastor Troy is from but never will come back because N's got a price on his head. The reason I know Jeezy from Augusta, his pops was a JROTC at the high school I graduated from and in earlier raps Jeezy used to talk about sellin on 'Lumpkin Rd' which is a road in Augusta. Just too many coincidences for it not to add up. On another note,
RAWSEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Funny thing is, dudes in here going harder at each other than Rawse and Jeezy probably will.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom