~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Diego

People saying that the BAWSe is a phony...Has anybody ever checked dude?
ANy stories of that? Cause until that happens, I wouldnt discredit any street cred from him just for having been a CO.

Im not a gangsta if it matters.

1000.3143.22029238.50kidsfloyd.jpg

if this is not testing someone's gangster I don't know what is..

Most disrespectful $$@% ever done in hip hop
Man that +!% aint' disrespectful. This N Fif did more for Rawse baby momma than Rawse himself.
laugh.gif
That's a simp move to me. I'd never invite another mans kids and his baby momma to my house. Let alone buy her a fur coat and all this other +!%. This ain't like when Pac over here takin' pictures with Faith. I guarantee Pac didn't buy Faith and BIG's kids or give Faith a book deal or buy her a fur coat. Dude was being rather generous to RAwse.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

If Jeezy doesn't handle this, I will refuse to cop TM 103. I can't stand this fat bum Ross, can't even believe cats let him get to where he is today 
sick.gif

ANy stories of that? Cause until that happens, I wouldnt discredit any street cred from him just for having been a CO.

1000.3143.22029238.50kidsfloyd.jpg

Man that +!% aint' disrespectful. This N Fif did more for Rawse baby momma than Rawse himself.
laugh.gif
That's a simp move to me. I'd never invite another mans kids and his baby momma to my house. Let alone buy her a fur coat and all this other +!%. This ain't like when Pac over here takin' pictures with Faith. I guarantee Pac didn't buy Faith and BIG's kids or give Faith a book deal or buy her a fur coat. Dude was being rather generous to RAwse.
laugh.gif

If Jeezy doesn't handle this, I will refuse to cop TM 103. I can't stand this fat bum Ross, can't even believe cats let him get to where he is today 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Jeezy doesn't handle this, I will refuse to cop TM 103. I can't stand this fat bum Ross, can't even believe cats let him get to where he is today�
sick.gif
You're right. It was more like taking pics with dude's baby mom's + his seed. 

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Jeezy doesn't handle this, I will refuse to cop TM 103. I can't stand this fat bum Ross, can't even believe cats let him get to where he is today�
sick.gif
You're right. It was more like taking pics with dude's baby mom's + his seed. 

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Yo Essential how does Curtis' %** taste?

Wait so someone asks name one person who has tested Rick Ross' "gangster"? And I simple post a video of a guy Ross has problems with hanging out not only his baby's mom (irrelevant) but the dude's seed too... Treating them like family when his baby momma said Ross was a deadbeat.. That is testing someone's manhood and their name.. That *%!* don't fly with any "gangster"....

3 people in that video besides dude's family it is 50, Floyd and Diddy....    Floyd met Ross in the club and he went at him.. Fight was broken up by Diddy... Diddy is at the house chilling with Ross' kids knowing damn well 50 is doing it to be disrespectful.. Now he and Ross is cool and working with him.... 

I don't know bout you but it's one thing to play with someone's baby moms (that is enough to go at someone)... It is entirely different to be hanging around another man's child, posted up like they buddies, when you got a problem with him... A gangster wouldn't let that *%!* fly...

And I'm up Curtis' *#* for the relevant post... FOH..

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Yo Essential how does Curtis' %** taste?

Wait so someone asks name one person who has tested Rick Ross' "gangster"? And I simple post a video of a guy Ross has problems with hanging out not only his baby's mom (irrelevant) but the dude's seed too... Treating them like family when his baby momma said Ross was a deadbeat.. That is testing someone's manhood and their name.. That *%!* don't fly with any "gangster"....

3 people in that video besides dude's family it is 50, Floyd and Diddy....    Floyd met Ross in the club and he went at him.. Fight was broken up by Diddy... Diddy is at the house chilling with Ross' kids knowing damn well 50 is doing it to be disrespectful.. Now he and Ross is cool and working with him.... 

I don't know bout you but it's one thing to play with someone's baby moms (that is enough to go at someone)... It is entirely different to be hanging around another man's child, posted up like they buddies, when you got a problem with him... A gangster wouldn't let that *%!* fly...

And I'm up Curtis' *#* for the relevant post... FOH..

Ross travels the country more than any rapper out right now , and he's usually with gunplay and one or two more dudes.....have u ever heard a story about him getting punked,robbed etc?

Yes, what happened to his "face" chain?
nerd.gif

Ross travels the country more than any rapper out right now , and he's usually with gunplay and one or two more dudes.....have u ever heard a story about him getting punked,robbed etc?

Yes, what happened to his "face" chain?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1 wrote:

Gunplay def has.

Hahaha...video was comedy

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1 wrote:

Gunplay def has.

Hahaha...video was comedy

ANYBODY can get Snuffed on the sly ... It's not like dude just walked up on him face to face .. Plus the vid is dumb old

Recent example of a *#!## getting snuck ...

*#!## Explains getting snuffed ...

Makes the Most damn sense too ...

ANYBODY can get Snuffed on the sly ... It's not like dude just walked up on him face to face .. Plus the vid is dumb old

Recent example of a *#!## getting snuck ...

*#!## Explains getting snuffed ...

Makes the Most damn sense too ...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So apperently callin someone a "waterboy" and a "$%@@ boi" is going in nowadays?

I guess ... "Going in" means yall talkin about Ross' D ir yall mouth huh?  

Optimus quoting lines that are elementary
sick.gif
Shut up b, take a seat and take his +!@# out ur mouth

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So apperently callin someone a "waterboy" and a "$%@@ boi" is going in nowadays?

I guess ... "Going in" means yall talkin about Ross' D ir yall mouth huh?  

Optimus quoting lines that are elementary
sick.gif
Shut up b, take a seat and take his +!@# out ur mouth

Back
Top Bottom