Rick Ross v Young Jeezy? - Who really won?

Weed plate?! Ross' album was arguably one of the best of the summer. Dudes frontin like 'Blow Money Fast' wasn't every thousandaire's anthem since it came out. What have you been listened to for it to be a weed plate? LOLOL

Personally I don't care what they feel towards each other, just stay consistent with making good music. Focus more on outdoing their last album than outdoing the other person.

Personally I don't care what they feel towards each other, just stay consistent with making good music. Focus more on outdoing their last album than outdoing the other person.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Let's see...

Ross released a 11 track weed plate with 10 beats on it.

Jeezy's been trash since Trap or Die 2.

I don't think anyone won, ross just lost less badly. I have no doubt in my mind that whenever Jeezy does drop 103 it'll be hotter than Teflon Don.

I'm not even a Ross fan and I enjoyed Teflon Don more than I have most albums released this year.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Let's see...

Ross released a 11 track weed plate with 10 beats on it.

Jeezy's been trash since Trap or Die 2.

I don't think anyone won, ross just lost less badly. I have no doubt in my mind that whenever Jeezy does drop 103 it'll be hotter than Teflon Don.

I'm not even a Ross fan and I enjoyed Teflon Don more than I have most albums released this year.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Two words: %+@! Bwoi!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

He's still Rick FRAUD to me.

I'm convinced Rawse smashed your girl and must've went raw by the way you acting. You been doing this #$% for 2 years now. Probably longer I just started noticing the hate for about 2 years. Let it go bruh.
laugh.gif

I'm convinced Rawse smashed your girl and must've went raw by the way you acting. You been doing this #$% for 2 years now. Probably longer I just started noticing the hate for about 2 years. Let it go bruh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

.......and I'm convinced that you still haven't paid that bet that you owe.  Like I said before champ, you owe funds.

They both make good Music, I rock with Jeezy hard though...He has been slacking with TM103 though...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

.......and I'm convinced that you still haven't paid that bet that you owe.  Like I said before champ, you owe funds.

They both make good Music, I rock with Jeezy hard though...He has been slacking with TM103 though...

Back
Top Bottom