Rick Santorum: Women aren't able to handle the rigors of combat...Thoughts?

sillyputty

Banned
[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lady and the Troops[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor & Satire Blog[/td][td]The Daily Show on Facebook[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]V-Jay Jay Day[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show Full Episodes[/td][td]Political Humor & Satire Blog[/td][td]The Daily Show on Facebook[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Discuss.

(InB4: You only post liberal trash media, Megatron, etc.�I understand the bias in this clip etc.)

woman should be allowed to serve equally with men if they want to.

do you think woman would be equally effective in battle as men?

If they want to be on the front lines, I don't see the issue with it.  
I can't believe Santorum could potentially be president.  $*%* is absurd and says a lot about the U.S.  Damn shame.  
tired.gif

the women at my school seem to struggle with the rigors of driving an automobile, much less fight in combat

I don't worry about women being able to handle combat as well as men. I worry about women who fall into enemy hands being raped. If they accept that risk then by all means go ahead.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I don't worry about women being able to handle combat as well as men. I worry about women who fall into enemy hands being raped. If they accept that risk then by all means go ahead.
our own troops rape the women there. there was a news lady saying how they should "expect" to be raped and a politician that said something like what do you expect in really close quarters.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

our own troops rape the women there. there was a news lady saying how they should "expect" to be raped and a politician that said something like what do you expect in really close quarters.

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was about to say that there is truth to this because we are physically different. But there are standards that soldiers have to pass and if a woman passes it then she's ready to fight. Strong men and strong women >strong men and weak men

word to Starship Troopers
smokin.gif

starship_troopers_large_05.jpeg

Link?

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Link?
theres someone in congress that was trying to explain this and he used the close quarters thing as well.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Link?
theres someone in congress that was trying to explain this and he used the close quarters thing as well.

That woman disgusts me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 dude got suspened for that nonsense probably

But yeah I'll take G.I Jane on my side anyday. Both sexes should be able to die for this country so I don't have too.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

I was about to say that there is truth to this because we are physically different. But there are standards that soldiers have to pass and if a woman passes it then she's ready to fight. Strong men and strong women >strong men and weak men

smokin.gif

dis makes sense

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

smokin.gif

dis makes sense

No, it doesn't.

We'd be the laughingstock of the world if we let women engage in armed combat.

I don't see any physical limitations when it comes to women being able to use a gun and certain weapons, just as long as the gun/weapon is the perfect weight/size for them? One of my friends this tiny vietnamese girl was going to work on dudes in paintball---women can be VERY effective in combat if they are trained to maximize their strengths
pimp.gif
They are nimble, quick, stealth and can fit in tight spaces--women are the perfect assassins

This premiered at Sundance recently, and they estimate that 30% of servicewomen are raped during their enlistment, and they are more likely to be raped by a fellow serviceman in Iraq and Afghanistan than they are to be killed by the enemy.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't see any physical limitations when it comes to women being able to use a gun and certain weapons, just as long as the gun/weapon is the perfect weight/size for them? One of my friends this tiny vietnamese girl was going to work on dudes in paintball---women can be VERY effective in combat if they are trained to maximize their strengths
pimp.gif
They are nimble, quick, stealth and can fit in tight spaces--women are the perfect assassins

I mean,  you would have to have a very butch woman to do this. Not a girl who is 5'3 110lbs. I mean, sure, gimme a 5'8 woman who is brolic and hard as nails anyday.

Originally Posted by hugebird

This premiered at Sundance recently, and they estimate that 30% of servicewomen are raped during their enlistment, and they are more likely to be raped by a fellow serviceman in Iraq and Afghanistan than they are to be killed by the enemy.

Damn! Ima be honest i could never go in the military. Not never.

Back
Top Bottom