RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Jersey will be bought.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

quote me now. rubio will win rookie of the year.

That's probably what's affecting his decision. This weak @!@ draft class probably makes it a good time to join the league. Next year's.. well, it's gonna be a heck of a lot better.

That's probably what's affecting his decision. This weak @!@ draft class probably makes it a good time to join the league. Next year's.. well, it's gonna be a heck of a lot better.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

indifferent.gif

If they get Kanter or Gasol then I'll really really like watching that Wolves team. I bet Stern is going to try to get a bunch of their games on national television once there actually is a season.

If they get Kanter or Gasol then I'll really really like watching that Wolves team. I bet Stern is going to try to get a bunch of their games on national television once there actually is a season.

Also, Brandon Jennings didn't live up to the hype at all overseas either, but we all know what he's been doing in the L now.

Also, Brandon Jennings didn't live up to the hype at all overseas either, but we all know what he's been doing in the L now.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Playing average basketball ever since the 50 point game?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I would take him as a PG, its only been 2 years. He's no John Wall or Rose but give him and Rubio some time...or any time at all, geez. Haters unite!

(Can't believe it's not a Knick fan
eek.gif
) nicedude has to be the biggest Kahn/Rubio critic on Niketalk.... I mean, I know that both aren't doing anything to benefit themselves but what did they do to you exactly? 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
) nicedude has to be the biggest Kahn/Rubio critic on Niketalk.... I mean, I know that both aren't doing anything to benefit themselves but what did they do to you exactly? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I would take him as a PG, its only been 2 years. He's no John Wall or Rose but give him and Rubio some time...or any time at all, geez. Haters unite!

Mannn... yall stay hating on my dude BJ.

I knew that 55 point game was gonna make everyone expect him to start dropping 40. Hes only 21 lol. And how soon you guys forget he was carrying that team in the playoffs without Bogut as a rookie.

All because of a 55 point game you guys are expecting 25-10 from him. Shouldnt we see the 55 point game as what hes capable of doing..

Mannn... yall stay hating on my dude BJ.

I knew that 55 point game was gonna make everyone expect him to start dropping 40. Hes only 21 lol. And how soon you guys forget he was carrying that team in the playoffs without Bogut as a rookie.

All because of a 55 point game you guys are expecting 25-10 from him. Shouldnt we see the 55 point game as what hes capable of doing..

Originally Posted by JPZx

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Trust. I am a big fan of Rubio. I wanted the Kings to draft him. No lie. 

Knicks fans are too busy hating on LeBron right now to care about Rubio.

Where Bangdak @?

And who isn't a critic of Kahn on NT? You?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom