RICKY RUBIO TO JOIN MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by What up

JJ Barea > Rubio

NO!
easily.

Rubio made a few great passes and is just living off that ++%% now forever, like Patty Mills didn't have a much better showing against Team USA and is still buns. Or how bout Carlos Arroyo, straight murdered Team USA and got cut with the quickness by Miami once Bibby's corpse became available, and ended up still last (3rd) pg on the depth chart behind Rondo with 1 arm, and Delonte West.

Your slowing losing all the little credibility that you have in terms of talking about basketball.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by What up

JJ Barea > Rubio

NO!
easily.

Rubio made a few great passes and is just living off that ++%% now forever, like Patty Mills didn't have a much better showing against Team USA and is still buns. Or how bout Carlos Arroyo, straight murdered Team USA and got cut with the quickness by Miami once Bibby's corpse became available, and ended up still last (3rd) pg on the depth chart behind Rondo with 1 arm, and Delonte West.

Your slowing losing all the little credibility that you have in terms of talking about basketball.

Dispute something directly. It's easy to just say that,

Did Arroyo not destroy Team USA and he is buns?

Ditto Patty Mills?

Need I to post the highlights? Arroyo hit Amare with a pass fake on the breakaway that made him fall. &#^$ was embarrassing.

The Kyrie Irving and Ricky Rubio bandwagons can go ahead and load up, because I'll be absent from both of them. And this time next yr, after they have both had average *%! seasons, I'll remember to say I told you so.

Dispute something directly. It's easy to just say that,

Did Arroyo not destroy Team USA and he is buns?

Ditto Patty Mills?

Need I to post the highlights? Arroyo hit Amare with a pass fake on the breakaway that made him fall. &#^$ was embarrassing.

The Kyrie Irving and Ricky Rubio bandwagons can go ahead and load up, because I'll be absent from both of them. And this time next yr, after they have both had average *%! seasons, I'll remember to say I told you so.

^Post them highlights please.... that USA squad was disgraceful
frown.gif

^Post them highlights please.... that USA squad was disgraceful
frown.gif

Soon NBA fans will get to realize what a bust Rubio is and Minnesota will wish they never drafted him.
I watched Rubio play a lot and the guy simply cant shoot. Does anybody want a point guard that will average 6 ppg and 5 apg while playing 30 mpg?
I feel sorry for my T'Wolves wastin money on idiots like this
30t6p3b.gif

Soon NBA fans will get to realize what a bust Rubio is and Minnesota will wish they never drafted him.
I watched Rubio play a lot and the guy simply cant shoot. Does anybody want a point guard that will average 6 ppg and 5 apg while playing 30 mpg?
I feel sorry for my T'Wolves wastin money on idiots like this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

naw Jennings just sucks period

My man Steve Cash always calling out BJ smh...
hes just not that good. a lot will agree.

and to the dude that said hes on the wrong team.....
roll.gif

i agree. brandon jennings is nothing more than a chucker.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

naw Jennings just sucks period

My man Steve Cash always calling out BJ smh...
hes just not that good. a lot will agree.

and to the dude that said hes on the wrong team.....
roll.gif

i agree. brandon jennings is nothing more than a chucker.

I love NT. Only here can we have a petty discussion turn into an argument about Ricky Rubio. 8 pages?
laugh.gif

I love NT. Only here can we have a petty discussion turn into an argument about Ricky Rubio. 8 pages?
laugh.gif

Carlos Arroyo was 25 when he did that against USA's D squad (with Allen Iverson and Marbury guarding him), Ricky Rubio was 17 when he played them in 2008 (with CP3, Kidd, Kobe, D-Wade, Deron Williams guarding him). Rubio has an elite skill set (passing), Arroyo does not.

Carlos Arroyo was 25 when he did that against USA's D squad (with Allen Iverson and Marbury guarding him), Ricky Rubio was 17 when he played them in 2008 (with CP3, Kidd, Kobe, D-Wade, Deron Williams guarding him). Rubio has an elite skill set (passing), Arroyo does not.

laugh.gif

He fits the perfect NT profile.  White, Euro, Hyped by media.

Throw in the fact we at NT think we have expert career opinions on 18 year olds and we have a winner!

laugh.gif

He fits the perfect NT profile.  White, Euro, Hyped by media.

Throw in the fact we at NT think we have expert career opinions on 18 year olds and we have a winner!

Back
Top Bottom