Riding with Reckless Drivers Unappreciation

one of my friends driving scares the living HELL outta me every time..
ex:..looking every where else BUT the road..talking on the phone and not paying attention..slamming on the breaks every two seconds..
indifferent.gif

so most of the time it'll be like..
her: "Hey do you guys want me to drive?
smile.gif
"

me: *thinking HELL NO* "nah I got it..
grin.gif
"

one of my friends driving scares the living HELL outta me every time..
ex:..looking every where else BUT the road..talking on the phone and not paying attention..slamming on the breaks every two seconds..
indifferent.gif

so most of the time it'll be like..
her: "Hey do you guys want me to drive?
smile.gif
"

me: *thinking HELL NO* "nah I got it..
grin.gif
"

Originally Posted by 17

one of my friends drives like that...it is very nerve racking and uncomfortable at times, can't even put my head down to type a text message because i always feel like i have to alert him of whats going on on the road
I hate when folks drive reckless and then get mad when you tell em chill...if I get seriously injured "my bad" isn't going to cut it.

Originally Posted by 17

one of my friends drives like that...it is very nerve racking and uncomfortable at times, can't even put my head down to type a text message because i always feel like i have to alert him of whats going on on the road
I hate when folks drive reckless and then get mad when you tell em chill...if I get seriously injured "my bad" isn't going to cut it.

I have no issue with speeding, its the reckless driving that bothers me.

Doing 90 on the interstate when there arent many cars around?  No problem.

Weaving in and out of lanes doing 65 during heavy traffic?  Problem.

I have no issue with speeding, its the reckless driving that bothers me.

Doing 90 on the interstate when there arent many cars around?  No problem.

Weaving in and out of lanes doing 65 during heavy traffic?  Problem.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by 17

This.

I hate when you're in the front passenger seat and they're coming too fast to a stop sign or red light so you start putting your own foot down as if to brake hoping they'll stop the car in time
laugh.gif

Seriously though, there's no need to get up someones !#! if they're doing the speed limit. Chill the %*!% out.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by 17

This.

I hate when you're in the front passenger seat and they're coming too fast to a stop sign or red light so you start putting your own foot down as if to brake hoping they'll stop the car in time
laugh.gif

Seriously though, there's no need to get up someones !#! if they're doing the speed limit. Chill the %*!% out.

I drive 60 in 35s, but only 75 tops on freeway 
laugh.gif
I roll stop signs and etc, but I still consider myself a save driver.

I drive 60 in 35s, but only 75 tops on freeway 
laugh.gif
I roll stop signs and etc, but I still consider myself a save driver.

everyone talks about there friends but no one here have said they've done/do it 
laugh.gif

everyone talks about there friends but no one here have said they've done/do it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Dude my brother is like that and dude is mad scary driving. I mean its not that serious to be speeding like a mad man. Your life is worse more than your destination.
Yeah shun. It be scarer than a mug mug.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Dude my brother is like that and dude is mad scary driving. I mean its not that serious to be speeding like a mad man. Your life is worse more than your destination.
Yeah shun. It be scarer than a mug mug.

I'm guilty of driving a little faster than necessary. My mom uses this corny line on me but it works every time and I slow down

It's better to lose a minute of your life than your life in a minute. Sounds better in Spanish tho.

I'm guilty of driving a little faster than necessary. My mom uses this corny line on me but it works every time and I slow down

It's better to lose a minute of your life than your life in a minute. Sounds better in Spanish tho.

I gets my Ricky Bobby on... -shrugs-

...You gotta push your whip to its fullest potential... If I wanted to drive like I'm in a Honda Prius....I would have bought one
pimp.gif

...You gotta push your whip to its fullest potential... If I wanted to drive like I'm in a Honda Prius....I would have bought one
pimp.gif

I like to go fast
pimp.gif

Im a good driver though dont get me wrong. But I like to go fast. !+%! is in my blood, cant help it.

Ive been told that yea I drive fast and !+%! but my friends say that they at least feel safe when I do it as opposed to others so.....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Word. I push a CR-V but I drive that *##% as if it were a sports car
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta get your moneys worth.

I like to go fast
pimp.gif

Im a good driver though dont get me wrong. But I like to go fast. !+%! is in my blood, cant help it.

Ive been told that yea I drive fast and !+%! but my friends say that they at least feel safe when I do it as opposed to others so.....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Word. I push a CR-V but I drive that *##% as if it were a sports car
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta get your moneys worth.

drove to ATL a few weeks ago and this girl was texting the whole time...i even told her before we left that $$%% wasn't cool and she needs to chill...she did it anyway...

she brought her laptop to watch movies while she drives...i had to cut that out before we even got in the car...she doesn't get it and sadly i won't be surprised the day she gets in an accident b/c of it...i just hope no one is seriously injured/killed

drove to ATL a few weeks ago and this girl was texting the whole time...i even told her before we left that $$%% wasn't cool and she needs to chill...she did it anyway...

she brought her laptop to watch movies while she drives...i had to cut that out before we even got in the car...she doesn't get it and sadly i won't be surprised the day she gets in an accident b/c of it...i just hope no one is seriously injured/killed

Carlos Tevez wrote:

Sounds like he's the alpha male of your squad.
Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I like to go fast
pimp.gif

I hope you get in an accident.

Back
Top Bottom