Rif LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but has anyone bought used sneakers from Rif LA? What would you expect from something labeled "very good"?

Last edited:
heavy on the toe box creasing and pretty dirty mid sole/soles. but no real scuffs or cuts.

I just received 2 pairs of 5's from rif.la that were described as "excellent".

The Independence Day Retro 5 pair were VNDS and looked like it was worn once.

The Wolf Grey Retro 5 had a bit of yellowing on the bottom sole and the netting as well as some minor creasing on the toe box. I would have graded this as "good" but not excellent.

So from my experience, they have an inconsistent grading system so it's really the luck of the draw.

Edit: BTW, don't even bother emailing them for more pics. I've done it twice and have never received a response from them.

Last edited:

The Wolf Grey Retro 5 had a bit of yellowing on the bottom sole and the netting as well as some minor creasing on the toe box. I would have graded this as "good" but not excellent.

So from my experience, they have an inconsistent grading system so it's really the luck of the draw.

Edit: BTW, don't even bother emailing them for more pics. I've done it twice and have never received a response from them.

Did you complain? I ordered some concord 11s. If they're trash I'm going to be pissed. I'll even contest is with my cc company

No, I didn't bother. The Independence Day 5's were $75 and the Wolf Grey 5's were $100 so I thought I got a good deal regardless.

Another issue with rif.la is that they don't take PayPal which kind of sucks.

you think the wolf greys weren't gonna be yellowed? that's not their fault. it's gonna happen, even if ds

Yea, irks me when people complain about yellowing as if it's the first time they messed with Jordan's and had no clue what yellowing is and why it happens.

Yea, irks me when people complain about yellowing as if it's the first time they messed with Jordan's and had no clue what yellowing is and why it happens.
exactly, then complain about it like they got their I wanna talk to your manager hair cut on

I haven't bought from them in several years, but if its anything like the past their descriptions of used, good, very good, and excellent is pretty much accurate. Very good is a worn pair with creasing etc.

Good stand up store, only complaint is there rising prices, Flight Club and them used to be miles apart......

Used to go on rif everyday to find steals & napsize too.

RIP Napsize [emoji]128546[/emoji].

so moral of the story is 

very good = solid condition? not quite vnds but maybe a little more worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom