Rihanna at Bajan Cropover.. VOL: FIST BITE **56K BEWARE**

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Originally Posted by 0cks

Imagine being stranded on a deserted island with shorty
smokin.gif

...in a couple years we'd have a whole colony of juniors and what not.
devil.gif
devil.gif
Even if she had triplets you'd only have 6 kids within 2 years. Far less than the required 32 people to be legally considered a colony.
laugh.gif
 Proved you wrong son

laugh.gif
@ the multiple "She looks like a @!!+#.............but I'd still smash raw" responses. You guys have no morals at all. If she was a regular everyday chick in a picture with other people dressed in the same outfit, with better bodies, you wouldn't even notice her. But because she's famous, all of a sudden your opinion of her is altered

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

Originally Posted by 0cks

Imagine being stranded on a deserted island with shorty
smokin.gif

...in a couple years we'd have a whole colony of juniors and what not.
devil.gif
devil.gif
Even if she had triplets you'd only have 6 kids within 2 years. Far less than the required 32 people to be legally considered a colony.

laugh.gif
hold up. we talkin about a deserted island. ain't no legally on a deserted island.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Would of hit it in my single days but not something Id bring home to moms. She a get down.
My thoughts exactly. Would definitely smash at least a few times though
glasses.gif

Island women are amazing in the sheets but as far as relationships go
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

some of yall are idiots..... Im not a rihanna fan but you need to know that the pictures shown of her, is what goes down at carnivals, especially in trinidad.... it happens....That makes her a skeeze? really? smh
that makes it right?
indifferent.gif
being a @#$@$=being a @#$%@ regardless of location or cultural acceptance of grimy behavior. And no, this has NOTHING to do whether I'd smash or not
images

nah it's just that skeezers/rats are a huge pet peeve of mine. Couldn't care less if it's culturally accepted to act like that in public wherever she's from

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

some of yall are idiots..... Im not a rihanna fan but you need to know that the pictures shown of her, is what goes down at carnivals, especially in trinidad.... it happens....That makes her a skeeze? really? smh
pssh tell me about it...NT apparently thinks low of girls having harmless fun at these parades
grin.gif
laugh.gif

no wonder alot of ya are squares with no girlfriends.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom